29. The Fault Of Cry

Jennifer’s POV

I still can’t believe I’m with a child, should I keep it or should I let go? You know what I mean? Because if I don’t keep it, an innocent life will going to lose the hope of the new beginning. And I don’t want that to happen. And if I keep it, sigh, let’s just accept the fact that one of us will be saying goodbye.

“Adhara, are you there?” My mother, she’s a mortal, but now, she’s an immortal because my father did so. What if I’m just only a mortal, everything is normal, no hard rules to be bended and life will be flawless.

“Come in mother.” She enters and sat down beside me on the bed.

“Don’t cry, it’ll be okay.”

“How can I be okay, how can we be okay if I can’t even see the father of this child?” I softly whispered.

“I’m so sorry Adhara.” She hugged me.

“Why can’t I love the father of my child? Thus he truly loves me, he cares for me, he’s the only one who can accept the real me.” I cried out.

“You’ve been a mortal before, but father was still had the right to love you. But why can’t I love the one I love?”

“It’s a different situation. He’s a pure angel and I’m a pure human, you’re a nephilim Adhara, you’re going to lose your life if you continue loving him.”

Lose my life? Since I came back here, I already lost it.

We stayed like this for a moment, hugging each other because I’m longing for her touch, I miss the mother’s love, it’s really different from my father, he’s a tight grip on my neck, he has control over me.

“You know what, when I born you, I’m almost out of life because the power you posses inside me is stronger than I have. That’s why I was sleeping on my bed for more than 2 months. And then you came, your tears made me live again.” I looked at her in the eyes. I can’t believe what happened. “I don’t want you to suffer Adhara, because I love you so much. I can’t afford of losing you.”

If that was happened to my mom, it’ll happen to me either. There’s a chance for me to die, and if I’m not the one, my child would be gone.

“I’ll keep this child mother, if I die, it’s okay, just save this precious one and please, if I’m gone, tell her the truth, let her know her father. Don’t hide her the truth because I don’t want her to live with so much lies surrounding her, and of course hatred.”

I’m saying this because I know, I have more chances of dying.

“Don’t say that, you’ll both live. Look at us, we’re still breathing.”

I just hugged her tight again and cried myself out. But before I’ll be gone into this world, I want to see and kiss the father of my child.

Harry’s POV

It’s been 2 weeks since Jennifer left me. I miss her already, her touch, her kisses, her laugh, her innocent persona, I miss the whole her. If only I have the way to go where she is, I will go and take her in my arms again right now.

I can’t forget her, even though I drank all the liquors straight in me. I can’t promise to myself that I will never believe in love again, because of Jennifer, I opened my heart and let myself believe and feel the true essence of love. Now that she’s gone, I know love is not purely in passion or happiness, because I can feel the pain. I will only have the color of love in my life only if Jennifer is with me. So I will never give up, I will find where she is, and I know I will get her, I will feel her kisses again. And we will soar high as we reach the moon.