38. LIKE and LOVE

Hello guys, I'm really sorry for making you wait for so long, coz I have to do all of the school requirements, and unfortunately I'm not yet done.

But now, I tried my best to update, and also, I apologize for this not really good chapter, hoping that you like it still. :)

much love <3

xoxo

maine

Jennifer’s POV

He still remembers me. And I can feel the heat of love sparking through our eyes. Silence governs us, only the sound of our breath, thumping of our beating heart can be heard. We never broke our gazes, I miss his blue eyes. Does he still loves me or he has already someone else?

“Um, excuse me ma’am, can I take Yrrah around?” Levi snapped me out.

“Oh yeah sure, just don’t get too far, and be careful okay baby?” I looked at her and smiled.

“Yes mom, I will.” She gives me kiss on the cheek.

“And oh, Harry, Yrrah’s mom is so beautiful; don’t cheat behind my sister’s back.”

Don’t cheat behind my sister’s back. So it means he loves someone else now. I was out of reality and my heart is breaking.

“Yeah, I won’t.” he gave him an assurance smile.

Is this really happening to me? I should’ve never left him like that; I should’ve fought for us. And maybe right now, we’re living as a complete and happy family. He might taught Yrrah so many things, played with her when she’s still a child and explore life. But it’s too late now, he doesn’t love me anymore, he loves someone else.

“Jennifer I know who you are, and I know you know me, so please look at me now.”

I looked at him, not realizing tears are already rolling down from my eyes.

“Hey, why are you crying?” he asks as he holds face and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

“Nothing, I just remember something.”

“Can you come with me?” he offered his hand, I didn’t accept it, I just turned around and sit down the bench.

“I can’t. I will just sit here and wait for my daughter to come back.”

Our daughter Jennifer, she’s our daughter.” I looked at him with my widened eyes, how does he know? Did Yrrah told him already? But, she doesn’t completely know that Harry is her daddy.

“She’s not your daughter Harry.” I lied.

“C’mon Jennifer, I know that she’s our daughter, from the moment I saw her in this very place and she called me daddy I know that she’s my daughter. So please, tell me everything I missed, I really want to know, I missed you.” What? So Yrrah came here and they already meet before I know everything.

He’s squatting down, holding my hand, at the same time squeezing it, begging me to tell him everything. I badly want to tell him everything but, how will I start? Should I start from that night, when I intentionally forgot his name or should I go straight from the moment I born Yrrah?

“You already have someone else, there’s no need to know about us.” I looked away from him so I can’t let my tears roll again. He held my chin and made me face him, the way he used to.