Chapter 1

Xiao Jingting came awake, looked at the strange house, and rubbed his brows anxiously.

Xiao Jingting vaguely remembered that he was studying genetically modified potatoes in the laboratory. On the way back to the dormitory, he was vigorously pushed into the river. The pain of suffocation lingered in his mind and could not dissipate for a long time.

Xiao Jingting looked at the room under his eyes. In his sleep, Xiao Jingting accepted the memory of another downcast second ancestor with his own name and surname. Xiao Jingting looked at the exact room in front of him and realized that he might have passed through.

Xiao Jingting didn't have time to sort out his memory, and his stomach started to growl.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his stomach and got up from the bed, ready to cook something.

As Xiao Jingting burned fire and cooked rice, he recalled the memories he had accepted. The original owner was originally the junior of the Xiao family. The parents of the original owner were originally capable, but they did not often go home, and the original owner was fed up at home, fighting all day long. , The place where fireworks linger, does not do business.

If the parents of the original owner have been safe and sound, the original owner may have been kept as a master. The problem is that when the parents of the original owner went out to do tasks, they had an accident, and the original owner was sent to this desolate place.

Xiao Jingting was cooking, and heard a sound of groping.

Xiao Jingting saw a small slit in the door opposite, and a small spot observed himself through the slit.

Xiao Jingting lowered his head and remained silent.

The original owner has a wife. After the drunkenness, the original owner accidentally forced a servant. This incident was quite troublesome. The original owner forced him to marry someone. The original owner did not like this wife. The relationship between the two was very strong. Is bad.

The original owner did not have many relationships with this man-wife, but the two had two sons.

In this world, it is not easy for a man to get pregnant, but the wife of the male owner can win the bid almost every time. The original owner has a lot of confidantes and confidantes who are blue. The son is not his. He wears a green hat and helps others to raise his son.

The original body was simple, and I didn't like this man's wife. Because of the doubts in his heart, the original owner looked at this man's wife very unpleasantly and had a bad attitude towards his son.

When I was in the big family, the original owner always took his wife and children as air, but it was safe. After being assigned to this desolate village, the original owner only felt that the family was unfair to himself and could not find family theory. The original owner would All anger was vented to his wife and son.

Xiao Jingting calculated that Xu Muan, the boyfriend of the original owner, should have gone out to find food.

Because the original owner likes to beat his wife, when Xu Muan goes out, he will always confess his two sons, and make sure the door is in good condition. Don't let Xiao Jingting make trouble.

Xiao Jingting is only seventeen years old, but has a four-year-old son, Xiao Xiaodong, and three-year-old son Xiao Xiaofan.

This made Xiao Jingting, who was still playing bachelor at the age of 27, very ashamed.

The original owner did not want to see these two children. The eldest son was born in winter, and he took the name Xiaodong. Xiao Xiaofan, because the original owner felt that the child was ordinary, he took the name Xiaofan.

The original son's eldest son, although young, has a lot of eyes.

The younger son was different. Xiao Xiaofan had a serious illness shortly after he was born. The original owner did not pay much attention. The doctor asked to come back. It was too late, burned his brain, and was stupid.

Xiao Jingting looked towards the door. A small head looked at him carefully behind the door. When Xiao Jingting's gaze drew back, Xiao Jingting turned his gaze and his small head stretched out again.

Although Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan are husband and wife, Xiao Jingting doesn't take Xu Muan as his wife at all. They don't allow Muan to eat at home. The original owner often goes out to spend time. Xu Muan and his son want to eat, but only Xu Muan can find a way.

Xiao Jingting lowered his head. When the original owner left the house, he still had eight hundred and two silvers on his body. Xu Muan didn't have a penny. Eight hundred two silvers. If the original owner saved some flowers, it would be enough for a while.

The problem is that the original owner was originally a master. In the past, there were dozens of silvers that were admirable, and it was difficult to change the money. It was naturally difficult to change. The original owner ran to the town for fun if nothing was wrong. Eight hundred and two silvers took a few months. Polished.

The death of the original owner is because he is fascinated by Xiaoyao San, and eating this kind of thing can make people feel fluttering.

Thinking of what the original owner did, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but feel gloomy.