Chapter 23

Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong watched the two drinking grape juice next to each other, and their eyes were extremely hot. They looked at the two poorly. Xiao Jingting let them sip a small sip of grapes and let the two solve the greed, but did not expect to make them more greedy.

Xu Muan couldn't see the greedy appearance of the two, and drove them to bed.

Xiao Xiaofan sat on the bed, rubbing his feet, full of resentment, said: "Mother and father are getting more and more picky."

Xiao Xiaofan was aggrieved. In the past, my father hid the delicious food, but now, my mother and father eat delicious food there.

He hurried to sleep.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan and hummed: "Who makes us low in strength? If you have low strength, you can only eat less. If you eat more, you will get sick. When your brother grows up, your strength will rise and you can eat. A lot, you are pitiful. I taught you so long, you still haven’t gotten started, and you can only eat so little in the future."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong with surprise, his mouth flat, and he was about to cry.

Xiao Xiaodong said coldly: "It doesn't help if you look at me like this."

Xiao Xiaofan's inability to practice has always been a problem for Xu Mu'an. Xiao Xiaodong will urge Xiao Xiaofan when he is fine, and teach Xiao Xiaofan hand-in-hand, but Xiao Xiaofan has never been able to get started.

Xiao Xiaofan blinked his eyes and looked at Xiao Xiaodong, his face pale, Xiao Xiaodong was unmoved.

Xiao Xiaofan's mouth was flat and his legs were crossed. Following Xiao Xiaodong's method, he began to practice.

After a while, Xiao Xiaodong was a little surprised to find that Xiao Xiaofan was really angry.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan, his eyes widened in surprise. Before, he had spent so much effort, Xiao Xiaofan still did not grow at all, but now he feels the air, and he really wants to talk about eating, this guy, Will be progressive.

In fact, Xiao Xiaofan will be enlightened, but not all because of eating. Xiao Xiaofan has eaten a lot of good food recently, and he is full of aura. After being stimulated by Xiao Xiaodong, he will feel the air.

Xu Muan touched his full stomach and said: He just took a meal like that, and the absorbed aura is worth absorbing himself for dozens of days.

"Mother, mother, younger brother started to learn." Xiao Xiaodong pulled Xu Muan's hand.

Xu Muan's eyes swept over Xiao Xiaofan's body, and his eyes lit up suddenly.

"Mother, did you see it?"

"See, see." Xu Muan looked at Xiao Xiaofan, only to realize the recent good things one after another. If, if he could continue this way, then he would be able to see it.

…………

"Uncle Li, I have to trouble you again." Xu Muan found Li Shengdao.

Li Sheng shook his head and said, "No trouble, no trouble, you Uncle Li is doing this business."

Because there are a lot of things, Xu Mu'an packed Li Sheng's bullock cart directly this time.

"This time I'm going to sell the newly harvested grain!" Li Sheng asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Where are you headed? Why didn't you come with you?" Li Sheng asked.

"He is going to farm." Xu Muan said.

Li Shengman said with gratification: "You are now in charge of selling such food as you are the owner. You can trust you."

Xu Muan smiled faintly.

Li Sheng looked at Xu Muan's smile and nodded, saying: "That's right, the whole family is to support each other."

Li Sheng grabbed a handful of grain and was full of marvels. "In the end it is the Linggu planted by the third-level Qiqi master. The quality of this Linggu is extraordinary at first glance."

Xu Muan smiled, he also felt that Xiao Jingting planted good quality, this batch is not the best, the best is at home.

Xiao Jingting said that the best food should be left to his family. Xu Muan felt that the quality of Linggu's batch of Ling Jing's plants was so good that he did not seem to have grown them in the lower fields. Opinions about eating at home.

"I heard that you have changed a lot recently," Li Shengdao said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "It has changed a lot."

"It's good to converge. With this ability to grow Linggu, why worry about not earning money."

Xu Muan lowered his head and could not help feeling a little uneasy. The former Xiao Jingting was too bad, and now Xiao Jingting is too good. It is common for wild wives and concubines in mainland China.

As soon as I arrived in Tuqiu Village, many people wanted to match Xiao Jingting. Later, when they saw that Xiao Jingting's facts were unremarkable, no one came home. If the days passed, the better, those people should make a comeback.

Xu Muan shook his head and shook out the bad thoughts in his mind.

Xu Muan sold Linggu, returned home, and gave 22 or two silvers to Xiao Jingting, saying: "Linggu sold 26 or two, and earthworms spent four or two, here are twenty-two silvers."

Xiao Jingting collected the money and said, "You have worked hard."

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "It's okay, not a bit hard. By the way, when I was on the street, several people saw me and ordered grapes from me."

"Order grapes?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes, some people who bought grapes yesterday wanted to buy some more. The grapes sold at Yuehe Restaurant were very expensive. Many people bought grapes from us yesterday, many of them Knowing that the grapes in Yuehe Restaurant are from us, so..."

Xiao Jingting thought for a while and said, "Well! If someone needs more, we can sign a long-term contract, the price is cheaper, too."