Chapter 160

"Father, are you going out of the cave?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

"I'll go to the cave of the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion." Xiao Jingting said.

Some time ago, Xiao Jingting dug a few holes next to the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion cave, and put the snow-covered yuemeng that the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion likes to eat in the cave. Xiao Jingting planned to go and see the situation now. It is colorless and tasteless, but for the golden-tailed red-tailed scorpion, it emits a deadly fragrance.

Xiao Xiaodong hurriedly said: "I will go together."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Alright!"

Before reaching the first trap, Xiao Jingting and Xiao Xiaodong found that two or three small scorpions were trapped in the cave.

"Sure enough!" Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Jingting and asked, "Do you want to take it?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay." The few small scorpions in the first cave house did not practice the Qi realm, and Xiao Jingting easily resigned.

Xiao Jingting dug a total of more than a dozen holes, and each hole dropped between two and a dozen scorpions. There was a base-building scorpion in the third hole. As soon as Xiao Jingting withdrew the trap, the guy wailed and screamed. , Let Xiao Xiaodong's little chicken sip, and then languished again.

Xiao Jingting knew that chickens eat scorpions on the earth, but did not expect to see this world, which is still the case.

Xiao Jingting subdued all the scorpions that had fallen into the trap. After recovering these scorpions, Xiao Jingting knew that the scorpions he had subdued could only be regarded as shrimp soldiers and crabs. There was a scorpion in the nest, and that scorpion was the really powerful character.

Xiao Jingting spent a little time to lure a group of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions out in batches, and found that the golden-red-backed red-tailed scorpion with a large number of "subjects" had finally noticed that something was wrong, and found out angrily, letting Xiao Jingting use sleepiness. The cage was trapped.

Chen Xu looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Uncle Xiao, you are so powerful, you actually caught the golden-topped red-tailed scorpion!"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said: "It's nothing, just speculation."

He took a three-hundred-year-old snow dream fruit to lure the scorpion king. The king of scorpion seemed to notice that something was wrong, but still failed to resist the snow temptation.

The scorpion king in the trapped beast cage roared at Xiao Jingting repeatedly, and the two pliers waved, and Xiao Jingting intuitively felt that if the scorpion could get rid of the cage control, the first thing was to plop up and tear himself into pieces.

The little chaffinch roared at the scorpion king twice, and the scorpion king was angry and waved pliers at the little chaffinch.

Xiao Jingting was not disappointed when he saw the little chicken eating deflated. Instead, he was a bit happy. If he contracted a soft-footed shrimp that flinched when he saw the chicken, then the contract was useless.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Jing Ting, this Scorpion King is not inferior! It is not easy to get a contract."

Xiao Jingting is in the late period of foundation building, and the Scorpion King is the peak of foundation construction. Xiao Jingting is still weak in the Scorpion King. During the contract, if the Scorpion King refuses to accept, it is easy to suffer from bite.