Chapter 184

Business League Ye Family.

"Jin Lan, whoever you found, is that okay?" The question was Ye Shengxue, the later cultivator of the Ye family Jin Dan.

Although Ye Shengxue is over three hundred years old, his appearance is still in his thirties and still looks very beautiful.

"Grandma Zu, to this day, there is no other way." Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Shengxue's eyes were dazzling with cold light. Among the younger generation of the Ye family, there are many excellent cultivators. As long as the Ye family is given some time, they will be able to relax, but the Hong family is pressing step by step, clearly not Give Ye Family a living.

"Grandma Zu, as long as you and Grandpa Zu can win two games, Xiao Jingting doesn't have to end." Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Shengxue shook his head and said: "The Hong family invited the old demon elder of Jindan Peak this time. We will definitely lose in this game. In the other two games, Grandma Zu has no chance to win."

Ye Jinlan frowned and said, "Every old demon has been asked to move?"

The old demon elder's Golden Peak peak strength, there are three Jindan monsters under his hand. It is equivalent to a pair of four. The old demon elder is hard enough, plus the three golden elders. The monster is even more difficult.

"I think Xiao Jingting should be better than Xu Qingshan." Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Shengxue shook his head and said, "I will deal with Xu Qingshan. Your grandfather and grandfather of Hongcheng, the golden peak of Hong Family, will take action. As for the old demon, you can only give it to the person you invited."

Ye Jinlan frowned and didn't speak. The old demon elder was cruel and mature. Some cultivators offended the old demon elder. After the old demon elder became famous, he released the monster and killed all of them.

"Jin Lan, the cultivator you invited, won't escape," Ye Shengxue asked.

Ye Jinlan shook his head and said, "I don't think so." Old Yuya will see blood when he shoots, hoping that Xiao Jingting can carry it.

...

A small bee fell into the hands of Xiao Xiaojin, and Xiao Xiaojin removed a bug from the bee.

"Dad, no surprise, the old demon old man is your opponent. The old demon old man is very cruel. If the ordinary Jin Dan Xiu is off the court, he should not give the other party the opportunity to say confess." Xiao Xiaojin shook his legs boringly. .

A small flying bear with a big slap, lying in a bowl on one side, eats and eats very much.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and smiled lazily, saying, "The Ye family really looks at me!"

Xiao Xiaojin said happily: "Dad, you are so handsome, no wonder people look at you!"

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xiao Xiaojin, and said angrily: "The poor."

A knock on the door rang, and Xiao Jingting opened the door, revealing a bright smile, "Miss Ye! Come in soon."

"Xiao Daoyou, is this room ok? Do you have any other needs?" Ye Jinlan asked.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, thank you for the hospitality of the Ye family."

"Xiao Daoyou, this is your opponent tomorrow." Ye Jinlan calmly handed over a document.

Xiao Jingting's eyes glanced lightly at the information, and he flung it aside.

"If you want me to deal with the old Yuya, Miss Ye, you look at me very much! I'm not afraid that I will escape." Xiao Jingting said with arms folded, leaning against the door, smiling like a smile.