Chapter 149

Brother Qiao, are you okay." Wu Li asked Qiao Xiang to walk out angrily and asked with concern.

Qiao Xiang said angrily: "It's okay, but Senior Muyun couldn't help me. His relationship with the three brothers of the Xiao family is very good. We can only think differently now."

Wu Li froze for a moment and said, "No, the people of the Xiao family are so powerful that they not only caught up with Chen Lifeng, but also caught up with Senior Mu."

Qiao Xiang hit the stone next to it with a punch, and the stone split instantly. Qiao Xiang cursed angrily. "Damn it!" Because of Chen Xu's affairs, Chen Lifeng seemed to be very optimistic about Xiao Jingting's family. Approaching with Xiao Jingting's family, why are the little cubs of Xiao's family!

Qiao Xiang thought of the cold reception he had suffered during this time, and he felt sullen.

Inside the house, Mu Yun and Xiao Xiaojin were in full swing.

"Xiao Jin, do you think your elder brother, please your wife?" Mu Yun asked curiously.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "It's so flattering!"

"Why?" Mu Yun asked curiously.

"Brother is very profitable! Follow him, eat it spicy, spicy, and brother is rich." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Mu Yun: "..." It turned out that Xiao Xiaodong was a rich man, and he was a poor man.

"Is your brother rich?" Mu Yun asked.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Of course, my brother has to buy twenty birds for his chickens every day, and most people can't keep pets so edible." Xiao Xiaojin scratched his face and thought to himself: Big Brother raised so For a money-burning chicken, it may not take long for the eldest brother to be eaten poor, and when that happens, it will be troublesome.

"Your brother can cook?" Mu Yun asked.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Yeah! Brother is clever. Although he doesn't like cooking, he will cook."

"So, your elder brother, it's easy to find a wife?" Mu Yun asked.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "Yes! Brother will definitely become a sought-after."

Muyun nodded and asked casually, "What about your second brother?"

"The second brother can't do it, the second brother can't cook, the second brother can only eat, not cook, but it doesn't matter, the eldest brother said, the second brother finds a rich man who can cook and marry." Xiao Xiaojin said lightly .

Muyun: "..."

...

Xiao Jingting was busy in the field, and Xu Muan was helping.

"Is it him?" Qiao Xiang asked.

Wu Li nodded and said, "Yes, Brother Qiao, it is him. Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong are his sons. I heard that this guy has a good relationship with Senior Muyun."

Qiao Xiang looked at Xiao Jingting and said disdainfully: "What! It's just a farm."

Wu Li nodded and said, "Yeah! It's just an ordinary Ling Zhifu, I heard that the hatred management in this medicine garden is good for him."

Qiao Xiang looked in the direction of Xiao Jingting and said, "What qualification is Xiao Jingting!"

"It is San Linggen." Wu Li said.

"Sanlinggen, with such a bad qualification, actually gave birth to a son of Shanlinggen." Qiao Xiang was a little surprised, and for Xiao Xiaofan, Qiao Xiang was still a little worried.