Chapter 55

Time flows like water, and half a year has passed in a blink of an eye.

In the past six months, the strengths of Xiao Jingting, Xu Muan, Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu successively entered the fifth floor of Qi practice. Due to the hidden qi tactics, everyone always thought that Xiao family's cultivation practice was still on the fourth floor of Qi practice.

Mu Shuyu gave birth to a twin son two months ago, named Xiao Xiaofu.

In the past six months, Xiao Jingting made a lot of money and bought a lot of land. The villagers only said that Xiao Jingting made a lot of money by selling Lingzhi, but did not know that Xiao Jingting made less than one-tenth of the money made by selling food.

Xiao Jinfeng went out to sell wine every once in a while and purchased a batch of cultivation materials by the way.

Xiao Jingting threw the dozens of pieces of spirit jade that he had just got into the spirit spring.

Xu Muan walked into the door and looked at Xiao Jingting, saying: "Lingyu was thrown in!"

Xiao Jingting nodded, and said with some pain: "Yeah! I just got it, and I'm all drifting." Lingquan is really a loser! Over the past six months, hundreds of pieces of Lingyu were thrown in.

Xu Muan smiled. Practice is to burn resources. If it is so easy to advance, there will not be so many people. Throughout his life, he will practice Qi on the second floor and Qi on the third floor.

"Don't feel hurt, as long as the Heque Orchid by Lingquan can grow, that point of Lingyu is nothing." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That's right." Hequelan is an elixir that can help a monk who trains at the fifth floor to advance to the sixth floor. Xu Mu'an finally bought the seeds of this kind of spiritual planting.

"Xiaodong?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"He is diligent now, he should be in the field." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Xiaodong entered the second floor of Qi Qi two months ago. Children under five years old entered the second floor of Qi Qi. It is not uncommon among large families. However, Xiao Xiaodong has not been in the village yet. Little sensation. As early as five or six months ago, Xiao Jingting bought a safe and safe place not far from home and gave it to Xiao Xiaodong for care.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Our son is so motivated, but he will have a good future."

Xu Muan smiled, a faint soft light flashed in his eyes, and said: "I hope so."

...

A huge flamingo flew across the sky and saw the villagers stop and stare.

Xiao Jingting spent a thousand or two years ago for a thousand and two silvers to buy a third-level fire cloud bird, buy one get one free, and give a first-level fire cloud bird chick. Yes, Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan played the first level.

"This flaming bird of the Xiao family grows so fast! It's exactly the same every day."

"The food of the Xiao family is good! This flaming bird is so smooth and smooth, and its hair is really bright."

"Xiao Jingting is also too rash to hand over such a big bird to two children."

"This fire cloud bird was bought from Yushoutang. It has Yushou Rune. Although it costs several times the price, it has Yushou Run control, which is much better than ordinary monsters."

"Xiao Xiaodong is not an ordinary person! At such a young age, he is on the second floor of Qi practice. Where can those little fart children in the village be compared!"

"How much money does the Xiao family have! There are thousands of grains sold in the field once."

...

Xiao Xiaofan sat on the back of Huoyun Bird, eating buns.

"Don't eat it," Xiao Xiaodong coldly said.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong and asked puzzled: "Why!"

"You eat Xiaoyun has been crying hungry, it is not good to fly." Xiao Xiaodong said.

"Then I will give it one." Xiao Xiaofan threw out a bun, Huoyun Bird excitedly caught Xiao Xiaofan's bun.

In the process of holding the bun, Huoyun Bird trembles violently. Xiao Xiaodong sitting on Huoyun Bird finally stabilized his body.

"You idiot, I said not to bring you out." Xiao Xiaodong scolded.

"Brother, don't say that, I can help." Xiao Xiaofan defended.

Xiao Xiaodong said with disdain: "Help, what are you doing, do you help eating?"

Xiao Xiaofan was reluctant to say: "No, I can help fight the monsters."

Xiao Xiaodong snorted coldly and said, "Don't disturb it, just hit the monster."

...

Qiu Bai looked up and looked at the flamingo flying in the sky, his heart full of jealousy.

After marrying into the Li family, Qiu Bai realized that it was not easy to live in a big family.

Qiu Bai’s Xianggong had a very domineering wife, and the mother-in-law gave Qiu Bai these roomy rules. He had several concubines. When he first entered the Li family, he had been spoiled for a while. After all, Qiu Bai's life was very difficult after a few days when he was bored by his husband.

Sometimes, Qiu Bai remembers to hate his father and asks him to be a concubine for others for the sake of two pieces of spirit jade. However, after hating, Qiu Bai can only continue to live.

Qiu Bai came back this time because the scholar Qiuli Li went up the mountain to hunt and fell after being chased by the monster.

"Ma'am, it's getting late. Let's go back to town earlier." Qiu Bai's maid said.

Qiu Bai nodded and said, "Alright." When he got home, Dad would only complain to him, he didn't have the ability to hug his husband, he was ungrateful, he didn't know how to help his family, he wore gold and silver all day long, and he didn't care about his family. Life and death.

Qiu Bai smiled bitterly, and his dad couldn't see him in his difficult situation. His heart was full of elder brothers.