Chapter 153

Xiao Jingting stood in the rank of Qingyun Xianmen. In order to enter the secret realm, Xiao Jingting officially joined Qingyun Xianmen.

The things in the secret realm are very precious. Everyone who enters must join a big force. When they come out, all people must be checked. The monks that the Zongmen will acquire will bring something out of it. The end of possession is usually miserable.

Several schools in Yunzhou have sent Taishang elders from every school. Xiao Jingting knew that in order to enter Tianxia’s secret realm, a few Taishang elders must join forces to open a channel together.

Chen Xu walked in the direction of Xiao Xiaodong, "Why are you here too?"

"I'm going into the secret realm to look for opportunities!" Xiao Xiaodong said without thinking.

Chen Xu hesitated and said: "You go too!"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes! A few people your grandfather found for you, aren't you good!"

Chen Xu nodded and said, "It should be."

"Actually, I'm still a little surprised. Your grandfather was willing to let you take such a big risk." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Chen Xu smiled bitterly and said, "Grandpa, an aunt is pregnant."

Xiao Xiaodong was startled for a moment. Chen Lifeng still has nearly 1,000 years old. Although the heirs of Yuanying monk are difficult, as long as there are still efforts, Chen Xu is not irreplaceable.

Xiao Xiaodong took a communication bead to Chen Xu and said, "Go inside and see if you can meet it."

"Okay!" Chen Xu came to Xiao Xiaodong's side and walked back to the Chen family.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and blood vowed this thing, in most cases, there would be no problem, but, in the mysterious realm of Tianxia, ​​maybe there are many good things, I am afraid that someone will Would rather be swallowed by blood vows and do something.

However, with Chen Lifeng's caution, I believe he should have other means. Perhaps, the family members of these foundation monks are all in his hands.

...

"Brother Qiao, Chen Xu will also enter the secret realm. I heard that he hasn't killed a few monsters since he was young! Senior Chen actually felt relieved." Luo Yuting said.

"This is no way! Chen Xu's qualifications are not very good, and if he does not take risks, he will not be able to form a pill." Qiao Xiang shook his head. Qiao Xiang looked at Chen Xu's direction and thought sullenly. Doesn't Chen Xu enter the secret realm to death? This guy wanted to die wholeheartedly, why didn't he die earlier, he dragged himself down.

"Senior Chen found several cultivators in the late foundation period to help him. It was a real opportunity to come."

"As soon as you enter the secret realm, all people will be scattered. Chen Xu doesn't know how many days it will be able to merge with those in the late stage of foundation construction." The mystery is so amazing that there are everyone in it. If you get inside, Chen Xu will kill you.

"Chen Xu and Xiao Xiaodong have a good relationship!" Luo Yuting said.

Qiao Xiang looked in the direction of Xiao Xiaodong and secretly said: Xiao Xiaodong dared to enter the secret realm at an early stage of foundation, really looking for death.

...

The leader of the Wushuang Sect, listening to the chattering of several monks, said helplessly: "You care so much about what you do, and it's true that you take care of yourself. Come inside and take care of yourself."