Chapter 145

After a meal, a group of little devils had a great time to eat, but Xiao Jingting was like sitting on the tip of a needle, and finally sent away Qiu Yun, Mu Yun, and Xie Wanran. Xiao Jingting was finally relieved.

"Son, why did you invite Senior Qiu and Senior Mu to come, and actually brought Xie Wanran." Xiao Jingting was half lying on the sofa, looking at Xiao Xiaofan exhaustedly, they were engaged in a love triangle, and the idiot, his own kid, actually put All those who love triangles, please come over.

Xiao Xiaofan puzzled: "It happened to happen and I brought it together."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said helplessly: "Son, you are on a whim, pity you and me, and your life is scared by half."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Jingting puzzledly and said, "Life is scared half, Dad, you are too courageous, so you don't have half life?"

Xiao Jingting: "..." How did he raise such an unfilial son?

"Dad, they didn't eat much of them! Why did you feel so distressed?" Xiao Xiaojin echoed.

Xiao Jingting nodded his head and said: Well, these three guys, indeed, can't be eaten by your group of imp.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and said, "I can't tell you clearly." Xiao Jingting turned his head and said to Xu Mu'an: "Looking at this situation today, it is said that Mu Yun and Qiu Guan have no legs, not even pigs. "

"Yes! But there is a Xie Wanran between them!" Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah!" Qiu Yun and Mu Yun have a leg, which is not a big deal. At most, they are in love and killing, and the relationship is deep. However, if there is one more, even if it is bloodshed .

"Senior Muyun, when will you leave now?" Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting shrugged and said, "I don't know! Looking at the predecessor of Muyun, he wouldn't want to stay and not go." It stands to reason that the exchange of Bodhi fruit has ended, Muyun's mission, It has also been completed.

"Forget it, give Senior Chou a headache." Xu Muan said.

...

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan packed things up, and a knock on the door rang.

Xiao Jingting opened the door and saw Xie Wanran.

"Miss Xie, why are you here?" Xiao Jingting said with some scalp tingling.

"I came to want to discuss one thing with Xiao Daoyou."

"What's the matter?"

"The last panacea you gave Uncle Priest..."

Xiao Jingting rubbed his hands and looked at Xie Wanran and smiled a little embarrassedly: "Xie Daoyou, let me tell you the truth. That panacea was actually given by Uncle Qiu Shi. It is useless to find me."

Xie Wanran puzzled: "It's Qiu Yun, didn't you say you bought it on the black market?"

Xiao Jingting said a little embarrassedly: "Qiu Guanshi will not let me know the origin of the panacea, so I said it was bought on the black market."

Xie Wanran looked at Xiao Jingting, his face extremely ugly.

Xiao Jingting sent Xie Wanran away, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, "Qiu Guanshi is really a good person! Da Yi took the matter awe-inspiringly."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!"

Xiao Xiaojin hugged a pillow and walked out.

"How did Senior Xie come? Isn't it enough to eat before, but now I want to eat?" Xiao Xiaojin asked, confused.