Chapter 133

Spirit Medicine Garden of North District.

"I'm back?" Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting with a little exploration in his eyes.

"Yes! I heard that Qiu was in charge and was promoted to Jindan. It's gratifying." Xiao Jingting said with a diligent hand.

Qiu Yun smiled coldly and said, "Jin Dan only, no big deal. If it wasn't dragged by Xuanyang's poison, why should I advance to Jin Dan now?"

"Qiu Guanshi has outstanding qualifications and can be promoted to Jindan, which is naturally expected." Hearing Qiu Yun so frankly mentioning Xuanyang fire poison, Xiao Jingting was a little stunned, although he knew that the other party might have been subjected to Xuanyang fire. The trouble of poison has not been able to advance, but at the moment, when he heard the other person bluntly speaking, Xiao Jingting was still somewhat surprised.

Qiu Yun smiled and said, "Sooner or later you will have that day."

"Qiu Guanshi, you are too praised. In fact, my qualifications are not very good. I just want to be Dandan. It's not easy." Xiao Jingting smiled helplessly.

Qiu Yun waved his hand and said, "It doesn't matter if the qualifications are not good, it's okay to have strong luck. Master Xiao is a person with strong luck at first glance."

"Qiu Guanshi is too much." Xiao Jingting said.

"I haven't won the prize. Nine ten of the minions captured by the Demon Blood Sect died on the island. Only your two sons not only fled into the sky, but also were the babies of the beautiful scenery. The predecessors sent back, it should be your credit." Qiu Yun smiled and smiled.

"What credit do I have! Qiu Guanshi laughed." Xiao Jingting frowned, and said nothing more. In the face of Qiu Yun, Xiao Jingting always had an invisible pressure, even worse than the face of the infantile repair.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting's low-browed eyes and said nothing, saying, "Since you're back, it's still up to you to take care of the Lingyao Garden."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay!"

Xiao Jingting secretly said: He made a fortune on the island, he is not worried about the spirit stone now, the spirit medicine garden can harvest all kinds of spirit grass seeds, and the spirit grass useful for the foundation period can be found here, which is also a good one. The place.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "I heard that this time there is a top grade spirit stone on that island?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! It's a pity, but I just heard that I didn't see it. It's a pity."

Qiu Yun snorted and said, "Do you just want to take a look? Don't want to take it for yourself?"

Xiao Jingting smiled awkwardly and said: "Of course I want it, but this thing is not what I can get now."

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting and smiled coldly, saying, "You have self-knowledge. If I have this self-knowledge, I will not fall into this field."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Qiu Yunxing waved his hand imperfectly and said, "Go ahead with your business."

Xiao Jingting nodded and left the place.

When Xu Muan saw Xiao Jingting coming back, he couldn't help but ask: "Qiu Guanshi, have you said anything to you!"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "It's nothing. He asked me to manage the garden as usual."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "That's good." Although it's more dangerous to go out this time, there are so many spirit stones, and I didn't waste my time.