Chapter 66

Xiao Xiaofan returned to the other courtyard with a lot of toys, and Xiao Qingyan saw Xiao Xiaofan with a smile on his face, and he was suddenly angry.

His son was still lying on the bed, but Xiao Xiaofan followed Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng to go out to eat mountain delicacies and seafood. Xiao Jingting also said that he would take the fool back to education. As a result, this guy was so educated. He took people out to eat good food and buy fun.

Xiao Xiaofan saw Xiao Qingyan and immediately hid behind Xiao Jingting.

Although Xiao Xiaofan was not very clever, he had the instinct to seek benefits and avoid harm. He knew that Xiao Qingyan was not easy to provoke, and he immediately became alert.

Xiao Qingyan looked at Xiao Jingting and said sullenly: "Third brother, what a pleasure! Bring the whole family out to play, don't you want to educate your son, you are so educated."

"My elder brother has educated me, and I taught my son to say that if he bullies others in the future, he will never be able to eat well, and he will not be able to buy toys. He is terrified. You look scared and hide."

Xiao Qingyan said with a smile instead of a smile: "The third brother is really hard-working."

"Fortunately, fortunately, teaching children is really hard work." Xiao Jingting sighed.

Xiao Qingyan listened to Xiao Jingting's words, his face twisted into a ball.

After getting rid of Xiao Qingyan, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan returned to the other courtyard.

Xu Muan looked at the person sitting on the bed lazily rubbing his feet, a little speechless.

"I seem to see several big businesses on the street today." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yeah, Mocheng is nowhere near the countryside. There are more magic instruments and runes in the business, but it's a pity...too expensive."

In the past, he was shy and did not dare to go in. Occasionally, he bravely went in once. The receptionist at the shop saw that he was dressed so shabbyly, there was no desire for reception, and some even drove him out, sneeringly said This place is not for people like him.

After a few times, Xu Muan was only outside the shop. Looking at various dazzling light and shadow advertisements yearning.

"I still have thirty or forty two thousand silver in hand, let's go and see." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan said in a strange way: "Why don't you go today!"

Xiao Jingting said a little embarrassedly: "You also said, big business firms! Things are very expensive, if you go in, Xiaofan wants this and that, I can't afford it, and I have no face!"

Xu Muan: "..." is actually the reason, really...

"You offended your elder brother today." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting said lazily: "I'm afraid of something, I've been offended for a long time, my eldest brother is really strange. I used to mention the academy every time I mentioned it. When I mentioned it, it was like the first in the world. I haven't mentioned much recently."

"Probably not so good in college." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded his head and said: Bifeng College should be equivalent to the prestigious predecessors. Although the prestigious schools are famous, the brand is bright, and they have face, but there are also a lot of dumping in the college. It is not uncommon for Tsinghua University and Beijing University students to commit suicide.