Chapter 21

"Brother, you are right, more than sixty two." Qiu Bai couldn't help asking.

Qiu Li shook his head and said: "How could I be wrong, Xiao Jingting sold dozens of bunches of grapes in the market, earned several silver, and later sold them to Yue for two hundred texts each? And the shopkeeper of the restaurant sold more than sixty two." He only spent a little money and bribed the second child of Yuehe Restaurant to find out the news.

Unexpectedly, the grapes can actually sell money. Qiu Li felt panicked when he thought of what he said to Xiao Jingting.

Qiu Bai's eyes widened and puzzled: "What grapes are so valuable!" No one eats wild grapes on Houshan.

Qiu Li shook his head and said, "I don't know. Make it clear that you are going to explore Xiao Jingting's tone."

Qiu Bai said a little embarrassedly: "Xiao Jingting is strange recently, he doesn't take me seriously."

"Probably you have been hanging him, let him see that he can not eat, he did not take advantage of it, so, you are not lukewarm." Qiu Li said.

Qiu Bailen snorted and said, "Brother, what are you talking about, do you want me to go to sleep with that **** Xiao Jingting for a little favor? He also deserves it." Everyone in the village thought he was the best Out of the challenge, in the future Tie Ding will be able to marry a big family. Xiao Jingting would have been Master Xiao, but he is now just a broken down settled person.

Qiu Li frowned and said, "Xiao Jingting doesn't matter much now, but with the ability to grow grapes in one hand, he will be able to show up sooner or later. Besides, the small courtyard of the Xiao family is also in this village. Only one.

Qiu Bai heard that he couldn't help but feel a little emotional, but when he thought about it, he felt inappropriate, "Brother, you don't know Xiao Jingting, who eats, drinks, gambles, acts evil, and can't help him spend a lot of money. Recently, It looks better, but who knows how long he can last."

Qiu Li nodded and said, "Your concerns are also reasonable. Let's take a look."

Qiu Bai relentlessly said: "If the grapes produced by Xiao Jingting can sell for money, there will be news sooner or later, and when there are more people, it will naturally be worthless."

Qiu Li nodded and said, "That's right, go and see how Xiao Jingting's grapes are grown, and if we can, we will grow with them."

Qiu Bai's eyes lit up, and he said: Yes! If grapes are so good to make money, there is no reason to cheap others.

…………

The next day, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan met Qiu Bai again on the way to the fields.

Xu Muan couldn't help being bored when he saw Qiu Bai.

"Brother Xiao, where are you going!" Qiu Bai asked enthusiastically.

Xiao Jingting said impatiently: "Hurry to the field."

"Brother Xiao, you have been working harder and harder lately!" Qiu Bai complimented.

"It's almost time to eat. Naturally, I have to be diligent." Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Qiu Bai smiled and said, "Brother Xiao, you are really kidding. Didn't you just sell grapes and make a lot of money?"

Xiao Jingting's heart sank. He sold grapes to Qiu Bai's ears so quickly. Thinking of going to Qiu Li in the city with himself yesterday, Xiao Jingting suddenly understood what Qiu Bai would know. Most of the time Qiu Li told him , "The money is all spent."

Qiu Bai frowned, saying, "So much money, how can it be spent?"

"It's spent, it's spent." He didn't want to! However, money cannot help but be spent.

Qiu Bai tightened his face, smiled awkwardly, and responded, "Oh."

"Let's go." Xiao Jingting said to Xu Muan.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!"

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan went to Tanaka and drove away.

Xiao Jingting found that the original owner still has some advantages. For example, the original owner's body is much better than his original one. Originally, when he worked, he had backache and backache, but now he seems to have endless strength.

After leaving a few bags of Lingmi to eat by himself, Xiao Jingting planned to sell the rest of the spirits. Xiao Jingting did not like to go to the town. Xu Muan was also afraid that Xiao Jingting had gone to the town and was tempted by the flower world. He returned to his previous state and volunteered Taken over the task of selling food.