Chapter 42

In the evening, Xiao Jingting's family gathered for dinner.

"A distinguished person said, as long as my wife is scattered and living on the street, Wang Erhu will be given five hundred two silver?" Xiao Jingting asked. He said why Wang Erhu was so active around the original owner, the original owner was also a silly so easy to put on, and took such a deliberate thing as a brother.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes, Wang Erhu said so."

Xiao Jinfeng blacked his face and gritted his teeth.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes. There were so many behind-the-scenes guys, and the original body was not aggressive. The original body could not be degraded.

"Did he say who it was?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"No, he said that the nobleman was mysterious and did not tell him his identity, but he said that the nobleman had left a piece of jade pendant for him. After letting him complete the task, he took the jade pendant to find him." Xu Muan took out a jade pendant and handed it over Give Xiao Jingting.

"Show me." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting heard that Yu Pei was handed over to Xiao Jinfeng. Xiao Jinfeng looked at Yu Pei, and his eyes lifted a little bit of anger. "It should be the Sun Pei's jade."

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes. He thought that it was the movement of one of Xiao Jingting's cousins. He didn't expect it to be the Sun family.

"Third brother, you should have no hatred with Sun Hao." Xiao Jinfeng asked.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "I don't know, Sun Hao always thinks that I am a mouse in the sewer and thinks I am not worthy of pursuing his sister."

Xiao Jinfeng narrowed his eyes and said, "That Sun Miaomiao is not a good thing. I dare to look down on your third brother so much. It's too much."

"Okay, leave it alone." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Yes! The Sun family is sullen. I thought Sun Hao was pretty good. I didn't expect to be such a person."

"Master Sun has every reason to take care of things, and things have passed so long, he should not be able to take care of this." Xiao Jingting said, he was still a little worried that the previous enemy was in trouble.

Xiao Jinfeng snorted softly and said, "If he dares to come, I will definitely teach him a good meal."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said, "Second brother, you are dead."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said, "Second brother, I heard that you are showing great power again today."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and said, "It's nothing but a third-level boar."

"Second brother, it's too powerful, so the wild boars of the third level are not in the eyes." Xu Muan complimented.

Xiao Jinfeng smiled haha, only realizing that the present day is much more interesting than before. Most of the mercenary team came from civilian families. He had a natural prejudice against the nobility. He thought he was integrated into the mercenary team. At the end, he found it was an illusion.

Xu Muan lowered his head, and there was some uneasiness in his heart. He said: Xiao Jingting has been promoted, and his help for Xiao Jingting has become much smaller. He needs to find a way to improve his strength as soon as possible! Xiao Jingting's changes made Xu Muan reassuring, but they also made Xu Muan uneasy.

...

"That Wang Erhu, how is it?" Xiao Jinfeng asked with a sad face.

"That's a rogue, how to make a small amount of money by extortion and extortion, but this time he didn't shine, and he molested the young master of a large family in the town who was traveling in a small clothes, and was seriously injured." Xu Mu Andao.

"Deserve it." Xiao Jin said coldly.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yeah."

Wang Erhu visited Xiao Jingting once in the countryside before. When Xiao Jingting went out, Wang Erhu happened to meet Xu Muan.

Xu Muan said that Wang Erhu was a thief. He entered the house without anyone's consent and took someone to beat Wang Erhu fiercely. Wang Erhu suffered a lot of crimes and did not dare to come to the country to find someone.

Xu Muan heard people say that after Wang Erhu offended this time, he had Xiao Jinfeng's idea again, but he had been hiding in Tibet to avoid the chasing soldiers of that big family, and found no chance to leave the city.

Later, when Wang Erhu met Xu Muan, he didn't know whether he was in a hurry and went to the doctor. He asked Xu Muan for help.