Chapter 128

Xiao Xiaofan found that his brother Xiao Xiaodong was in a much better mood recently, and that God was mysterious all day long.

The spirit stone dug out by himself and Lei Xuan sometimes disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Before digging the spirit stone, my brother was not very active, but now he is actively dying, urging myself to dig more all day long, but also of good quality. Obviously before, I just thought that as long as the task is completed, digging more is wasteful. My brother always changed a lot of food from time to time, saying that it was exchanged, but he didn't say where it was.

Lei Xuan chewed dried meat, and his mood was a little complicated.

Regarding Xiao Xiaodong's ability to eat more from time to time, Lei Xuan has become numb. Lei Xuan is young and has some greedy meat. It really tastes better than Xiao Xiaofan.

Lei Xuan found that the food Xiao Xiaodong gave was very special. The original cave had rich malaria. Even the foundation builders would feel uncomfortable and die after a long time. However, the spiritual fruit Xiao Xiaodong gave was resistant to malaria. Function.

The discovery of Lei Xuan and Xiao Xiaodong also found out. Xiao Xiaodong told Xiao Jingting that Xiao Jingdong felt that it should be the role of Lingquan and took Lingquan to Xiao Xiaodong. Xiao Xiaodong was much better.

After Xiao Jingting arrived, Xiao Xiaodong's situation was much better.

"Two younger brother Xiao, younger brother Lei." Li Liang's call came from the door.

Lei Xuan moved several large rocks blocked at the door. Blocking the rocks meant Xiao Xiaodong, because he was worried about being discovered while eating.

"Brother Li! Why are you here?" Lei Xuan asked.

Li Liang smiled awkwardly and said, "Come and borrow some spirit stones."

Lei Xuan pouted in his heart. Li Liang seems to have become a habit by borrowing the spirit stone. He comes every few days. Xiao Xiaofan has a gifted talent. They want to dig the spirit stone. It's not difficult, so he didn't particularly care.

Xiao Xiaodong took a small basket of spirit stones and gave them to Li Liang. Li Liang frowned and said, "So little."

"Our harvest has not been good lately," Xiao Xiaodong said, not changing his face.

Recently, their harvest was very good. Under Xiaodong's supervision, Xiao Xiaofan found many good places and dug a lot of spirit stones. Those spirit stones were thrown into the space of Yu Pei by Xiao Xiaodong.

"Several young apprentices have good looks!" Li Liang said strangely.

Xiao Xiaodong frowned, staying in the mining area for a long time, the person will appear haggard in the body, but with the nourishment of the Lingquan, their body quickly recovered.

Xiao Xiaodong secretly said: Xiao Xiaofan had lost a lot of weight. In the past few days, Xiao Xiaoyan's face looked round again, and the interested person looked a little abrupt.

"Brother, has anything happened in other mining areas recently? Did the corpse come out again?" Xiao Xiaodong turned to the subject and asked.

Li Liang shook his head and said: "This is not the case. After the last encirclement and suppression, the corpse seems to have stopped a little. Recently, I heard that two spies were mixed in the island two days ago."

Xiao Xiaodong couldn't help but feel refreshed, "Spy?"

Li Liang nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Do you know where the spies came from?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.