Chapter 64

Xiao Yuerong returned to the room, full of anger, crying and making trouble, "Grandma was supposed to be good to take me early, Grandma's words are not words."

Zheng Peier was also somewhat dissatisfied with Wang Lu's attitude towards calming down later, but Zheng Peier still knew what was going on.

"What nonsense? Your grandmother did this naturally," she said.

Xiao Yuerong gritted his teeth and said, "The little fool is so easy to pull! After a while, he will climb up to me and let me ride him as a horse."

Before obviously hitting him, the little fool did not dare to squeak, but now it is so rampant. The third uncle is like a person. Before playing the little fool himself, the third uncle did not squeak.

Zheng Peier lowered his head and said: "Xiao Xiaofan is not only rampant!" Xiao Jingting also dragged very hard. Xiao Jingting has always been dissatisfied with Xiao Qingyan's treatment than him. Now that his strength has risen, is he trying to fight for more treatment?

Xiao Jinfeng had always been with the mercenary regiment before, but now he is mixed with Xiao Jingting to maintain Xiao Jingting everywhere. Although Xiao Jinfeng is not valued, this guy is also troublesome to go to Xiao Jingting.

Zheng Peier settled Xiao Yuerong and Xiao Yuefeng out of the door.

"Son is asleep?" Xiao Qingyan looked down, not feeling very good.

Zheng Peier nodded and said, "Sleep."

"A Rong is all right." Xiao Qingyan asked.

"Always holding my head and shouting it hurts." Zheng Peier said sadly.

"The third brother didn't take the little boy seriously at all before! This time, he did so for the little boy." Xiao Qingyan said bitterly.

"In my opinion, Xiao Jingting wasn't necessarily in order to give the little cub a head. It was true to give you eye drops through the little cub's head," Zheng Peier said.

Xiao Qingyan nodded and said, "That's right. My third brother's strength has risen now. Presumably, my heart has grown. The hate is Xiao Jinfeng, helping Xiao Jingting to fight against me everywhere."

Xiao Qingyan clenched his fists. Although his parents were still the most biased towards him, due to the improvement of Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng’s cultivation, they changed a lot of the two, and showed a lot of coldness to themselves. Once the elixir has developed resistance, it is difficult to make further progress.

...

Xiao Chengfeng's other courtyard.

"Mother, why are you so happy!" Xiao Muhong looked at Liu Xiandao.

Liu Xian smiled and said: "Only two days after Xiao Jingting came back, his son had a fight with Xiao Qingyan's son. It is said that Xiao Yuerong's little devil had caused the fool to be seriously injured. In the past, Xiao Jingting did not take that little fool like In the meantime, this time it was extremely attentive to the little fool, and I watched the two brothers carry it."

Xiao Muhong smiled coldly, and said, "The two brothers will fight just fine. If they can't fight, he will be worried."

"Zheng Peier is not a big-bellied master, his son was beaten, it should be remembered to hate Xiao Jingting."

Liu Xian nodded and said, "It's not that the woman is barbaric. Xiao Yuerong's temper, following his mother, is also a master who can't lose money."

Xiao Yuerong is also regarded as the little overlord of the Xiao family. He usually likes people to be his horse riders. The servants in the family respect him as a young master and he is also a low-level child.