Chapter 137

Tang Yunjie looked at Xiao Xiaodong's chicken and said in full admiration: "Uncle Xiao! You have won glory for our Qingyun Immortal Gate and beat down the gang of people from the Spirit Medicine School."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Maybe."

Lei Xuan looked at Tang Yunjie and said casually: "Putty, you must hurry up and practice well, otherwise, it will be a generation shorter than us."

Tang Yunjie smiled embarrassedly and said, "This foundation is not something I can build. It is not bad if one of the ten practitioners within the sect can build a foundation."

Lei Xuan nodded and said, "That's right, but with your qualifications, you can still work hard."

"Don't say this, Uncle Xiao, you haven't disclosed a tone before! If you show a tone, I will be more when I bet." Tang Yunjie said with regret. Although he made a lot of money in the first game, but who would think that there are too many spirit stones.

Xiao Xiaodong smiled bitterly and said, "I don't know that Huahua is so powerful."

"That's it!" Tang Yunjie sighed regretfully.

Xiao Xiaofan turned his head, looked at Xiao Xiaodong, and said, "Brother, your chicken will spit! Its saliva is so powerful!"

The little chicken looked at Xiao Xiaofan angrily, looking like he was going to beat Xiao Xiaofan hard.

Xiao Xiaodong and others walked on the road, Dong Lin and others walked over.

"Xiaofan, long time no see." Dong Lin smiled at Xiao Xiaofan.

Xiao Xiaofan replied to the lack of interest, "Long time no see."

Tang Yunjie shouldered his hand, looked at Dong Lin, and said: "Brother Dong, Xiaofan has built the foundation. Brother Dong should now be called Uncle Shi."

Dong Lin's face changed, and he looked towards Xiao Xiaofan, who was holding Xiao Xiaojin indifferently.

Dong Lin looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "What I said is, congratulations to Master Xiao for building a foundation."

Tang Yunjie said coldly: "This is a long time ago, you are only now to congratulate, it is too late."

Dong Lin did not take a few words with Xiao Xiaofan, but Tang Yunjie was run through, and his face looked ugly.

Tang Yunjie looked at Dong Lin's back, rolled his eyes helplessly, and said: "Dong Lin, this guy, when you were missing, you always blamed you over there. Now that I'm okay when I see you, but I run out of it.

Xiao Xiaodong said coolly: "This kind of person, just ignore him."

Xiao Xiaofan tilted his head and said with some disappointment: "He is crippled! The longer it is, the less it looks like a daddy."

Lei Xuan: "..."

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Xiao Xiaofan and others and said, "Brother, there is nothing fun in Zongmen, it is better to go to find father and mother."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Alright!"

...

Xie Wanran walked a bit sadly in the boundary of Qingyun Xianmen. Xie Wanran finally won the task of coming to Qingyun Xianmen. However, after coming, there was no advantage for him. Qing Yuyan was still eaten. Xie Wanran was very concerned. Uncomfortable.

"Sister Xie, this time Zongmen seems to have received fifteen bodhi fruit, I don't know, which lucky ones can take it."

"Sister Xie, at a young age is the later stage of the foundation, there must be a copy of Sister Xie."