Chapter 174

The Red Fire Monster took out various magic weapons and bombarded the large formation constantly. Under the continuous attack of the Red Fire Monster, the large formation became unstable.

Although the large array wobbled, but the toughness was excellent, and there was no big problem because of the attack of the old monster of red fire.

A burst of golden light exploded, and the rich spirit of the world poured out. Xu Muan and others in the formation suddenly felt refreshed.

After the Jindan monk successfully formed into Jindan, there will be a baptism of heaven and earth aura. At this time, those who stay with Jindan monk can also benefit.

"Dad has become Jindan, Daddy has become Jindan, and Daddy is coming to help us." Xiao Xiaofan was full of excitement.

The red fire monster looked at Xiao Xiaofan with excitement and sneered, saying, "What can your father do to promote Jin Dan, but it is just the beginning of Jin Dan."

There was a burst of light in the large array, and then the spiritual power in the large array was evacuated. The remaining forces in the large array were concentrated together, and they flew towards the red fire monster with a thunderous momentum. In the past, hundreds of thunder flame walnuts exploded at the same time, and the red fire monster was lifted out.

As soon as Xiao Jingting got out of the border, Xu Muan took over the right to use the large array.

Xu Mu'an and Xiao Jingting communicated with each other, and in a blink of an eye, they completed the conversion of the right to use the large array.

As soon as Xiao Jingting took over the right to use the large array, he immediately launched an attack.

Seeing that the red monster was flying in a big burst, Xiao Jingting didn't dare to carelessly and quickly chased him up.

"Fuck things." Chihuo strange roared, took out Huoyun streamer, and waved towards Xiao Jingting.

Huoyun streamer is the mortal weapon of the old red fire monster. There are several kinds of spirit fire that the red fire old monster hid in the fire cloud stream to search for. A thick heat wave rushed towards Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting felt that he had fallen into the volcano at once, and he had a feeling similar to that of the secret fire.

However, this heat wave is obviously much stronger than that of the fire path. Xiao Jingting's vest made of Qinggang Lingyun Bamboo firmly guarded Xiao Jingting. If not, Xiao Jingting felt that he would be burned to death. .

Xiao Jingting threw more than a dozen runes towards the red fire monster.

When the red fire monster saw under the fire cloud stream, Xiao Jingting was still able to launch an attack, but he was a little shocked. In the early stage of Jin Dan, who was against him, he begged for mercy as soon as he hit him. Regret that he underestimated the enemy, and under the serious injury, he could not exert the full power of Huoyunban.

Xu Muan protects several small ones, watching Xiao Jingting and Chihuo strange war from a distance.

Xiao Xiaofan frowned, looked at Xu Muan and said, "Mother, can father win?"

Xu Muan frowned, could Xiao Jingting win, he also said badly! Xiao Jingting is only a new Jindan, but they are old veterans of Jindan. On Jingyuan's strength and combat experience, Xiao Jingting is far behind the opponent.

Xiao Jingting threw out five thousand-year-old spirit swords, and attacked the red fire monster.

The red fire monster saw Xiao Jingting's spirit sword, and was more surprised in his heart. In his view, Xiao Jingting was just a newcomer to Jindan. Perhaps he didn't even have the time to sacrifice the magic weapon. As a result, they shot five thousand spirits. sword.