Chapter 151

Xiao Xiaodong and others walked through the jungle and met several monsters along the way, which were easily resolved under the joint efforts of several people.

Chen Xu was very excited when he caught many opportunities to contribute.

In the evening, several people found a place to rest.

"Chen Shao, you like fire wolf skin so much!" Xiao Xiaofan asked.

Chen Xu shook his head and said, "For the first time, I beheaded such a powerful monster, this wolf skin, I want to show it to grandpa."

Xiao Xiaofan: "..." Is it just the foundation fire wolf? Chen Xu didn't know how many smashes were smashed, and he couldn't get back the ruined pieces of this wolf skin. Chen Xu actually had to show his grandfather who was in infancy.

Xiao Xiaofan secretly said: Chen Xu's combat literacy is bad! I heard that Dad's literacy is so bad.

Xiao Xiaodong grilled the wolf meat on the side, Chen Xu leaned over to Xiao Xiaodong and said, "When can I eat!"

"Immediately." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Chen Xuman said excitedly: "It's great."

Qiao Xiang looked at Chen Xu with excitement, and felt a little sullen in his heart. He came out with one piece, trying to get Chen Xu's favor. However, Chen Xu responded mediocrely. It means nothing.

Qiao Xiang looked at Chen Xu who was spinning around Xiao Xiaodong, and his heart was depressed.

A roar came, and Qiao Xiang couldn't help but rejuvenate.

"It seems to be a sharp-horned bear. The bear's paw is delicious. It just happened to change the taste of Brother Chen. Brother and so on, I will come when I go." Qiao Xiang stood up, exasperated.

"Brother, the sharp-horned bear is very dangerous!" Chen Xu looked at Qiao Xiang's back.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Qiao Xiang's back, lazily twitching the fire with a tree branch, said: "This guy is a little bit too big. The sharp-horned bear in this jungle seems to be in the late period of foundation."

Lei Xuan frowned and said, "Are we going to help?"

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Lei Xuan, "You pass this time, he wants to look down on him when you look down."

Lei Xuan nodded, and said: Yes. Along the way, in order to show the powerful force, Qiao Xiang all vie for shots, if they **** Qiao Xiang's prey, Qiao Xiang will be angry. Qiao Xiang rushed out this time and made it clear that he wanted to show the force!

"Qiao Xiang will be fine," Lei Xuan said hesitantly. The other party is Shan Linggen! Wushuangzong should be very optimistic about him, otherwise Qiao Xiang and Chen Xu's affairs are related, no matter whether the matter is related to Qiao Xiang, Wushuangzong must kill Qiao Xiang and pay the penalty.

"He is Shan Linggen, and he should have the life-saving weapon given by his ancestors. It will not be so easy to hang." Xiao Xiaodong said indifferently.

"The sharp-horned bear's voice seems to be near." Chen Xu said.

Xiao Xiaodong looked into the distance. A huge bear chased and ran to Qiao Xiang. The sharp-eyed bear's eyes were red, obviously very angry.

"Crazy." Xiao Xiaodong said with a stretched face.

"Several help!" Qiao Xiang shouted.

Chen Xu threw a magic weapon and smashed it towards the sharp-horned bear. As soon as the magic weapon was triggered, it emitted a dazzling light. The sharp-horned bear's movement was blocked by the magic weapon.