Chapter 65

Zhou family.

"It's so late, why haven't you rested yet?" Zhou Kanghe greeted Sun Miaoyin casually when he entered the house.

"Xiao Miao sent me a message, and today Xiao Jingting and Xiao Qingyan's son fought." Sun Miaoyin said.

"I heard." The four big families have mutual eyes and ears, and whoever has something to do, the other three can immediately know.

"The best in the second room of the Xiao family is Xiao Qingyan. However, both Xiao Jinfeng and Xiao Jingting are promoted to the fifth level of Qi training. Xiao Qingyan and Xiao Jingfeng do not have the advantage. Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng have the meaning of joining forces. Xiao Qingyan's status is in jeopardy. "" Zhou Kanghe smiled.

"Xiao Jingting came back this time, but it seemed like he was completely reborn." Sun Miaoyin said.

Xiao Jingting originally obeyed Sun Miaomiao, but now he heard Miaomiao say that he was not only indifferent to Miaomiao, but also seemed to have hatred.

"No, I haven't seen it before. This young master Xiao Xiao is such a character. I really can't underestimate him in the future. Xiao Jingting helped Xiao Jinfeng when Xiao Jinfeng was in distress. Xiao Jinfeng was a rectum. This would go with Xiao Jingting. Is very close."

After listening to Zhou Kanghe's mention of Xiao Jinfeng, Sun Miaoyin's mood was a little subtle. Sun Miaoyin and Xiao Jinfeng's marriage contract was settled very early. When Sun Miaoyin grew up, he was very dissatisfied with this marriage because of Sun Miaoyin's excellent training talent The Sun family also regretted the hasty decision to get married this year.

Xiao Jinfeng's parents "after death", Sun family took the opportunity to terminate the marriage contract.

After the marriage contract was released, Sun Miaoyin was relieved. Sun Miaoyin originally thought that Xiao Jinfeng and her dissolution date fell for a period of time, but the news she asked was that Xiao Jinfeng had been with a man named Mu Shuyu before she dismissed her marriage. The two children were mixed together, and even Mu Shuyu already had Xiao Jinfeng's children at that time.

Knowing about Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu, Sun Miaoyin felt very uncomfortable.

I heard that Mu Shuyu's attributes are good, and her cultivation practice is the same as her. They are all five layers of Qi training. Sun Miaoyin's heart is even more uncomfortable.

...

Early the next morning, Xiao Jingting's family went out early.

Xiao Jingting also invited Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu. Although Xiao Jinfeng felt that Xiao Xiaofan had just smashed Xiao Yuerong, it was not good to hang out. However, Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong could not bear the look of expectation and agreed.

Xiao Xiaofan didn't have a good time walking around the street when he was young, and when he saw the prosperous streets, he was immediately dazzled by all kinds of things on the street. Xiao Xiaodong was also full of curiosity.

When Xiao Jingting came back to Mocheng, he would let go of the fields and houses in Tuqiu Village. Before that, he still had a little family. He had ample hands. Xiao Xiaoting bought all the things Xiao Xiaofan liked.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting, who spends his money on the ground, and said reluctantly: "Don't let his temperament come and get used to him."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Xiao Fan is still young, it's just a joke."

Xu Muan smiled, but did not continue to discourage. After Xiao Xiaofan was born, he suffered a lot. Xu Muan always felt that he was owed to Xiao Xiaofan.