Chapter 77

Xiao family.

"Where is the spirit wine!" Xiao Linfeng asked casually.

"I went to the second child's shop, the second child gave it." Wang Lu said.

"What's the business with the second child!" Xiao Linfeng asked.

"It should be okay. The second child has even bought a space ring. I don't think it's too bad."

Xiao Linfeng was full of surprise, saying: "Is the second child of the space ring already bought?"

Wang Lu nodded and said, "Yes! However, the second child said, the cost is not low, and the benefits are limited."

Xiao Linfeng took a bottle of spirit wine and drank, said: "It tastes good, and the spirit is also strong." However, the benefits of his eight layers of Qi training are limited. If it is given to the boss, it should have a good effect.

Wang Lu nodded and said, "Yeah! It is said that the high-priced Auras purchased from outside are added inside, so it has such an effect."

"If so, then the cost is not low!" Xiao Lin said.

"Yeah!" Wang Lu originally wanted to take over the spirit wine business, but according to Xiao Jinfeng's statement, the profit was not large, and Wang Lu dispelled the idea.

"The second son of the third son is also in the store. The youngest son of the third son was silly when he was born. Now he looks at it. Although the reaction is still a bit slow, he is not stupid."

Xiao Linfeng recalled what Xiao Xiaofan looked like, "That child seems to have practiced a level of qi, and since he can get started in cultivation, he is silly and can't go where he wants to be."

Wang Lu nodded and said, "The two children are helping in the store. The things are handled in an orderly way. The old people seem to want to help."

Xiao Linfeng lowered his face and said, "After all, Zheng Peier is a member of the Zheng family. When the two of us had an accident, she was in trouble with her boss and she was away. If she hadn't seen her giving the boss two sensible sons, I let the boss take a break for her, you don’t want to lead her by the nose."

Wang Lu nodded and said, "I know that the son is more important than the daughter-in-law." Moreover, Zheng Peier is still a member of the Zheng family. The Zheng family and the Xiao family have a good relationship, but they have been working hard secretly.

Zheng Peier over there.

"Madame, Mrs. Wang has been to the beverage shop, and came back and said nothing." Zheng Peier's maid said.

Zheng Peier frowned, and Wang Lu didn’t say anything. Obviously he didn’t want to hit the shop anymore. This is not surprising. Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng were also Wang Lu’s children. Although Wang Lu loved Xiao Qingyan the most, but at most he took his own things. Subsidizing Xiao Qingyan, taking Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng's things, it is more difficult to subsidize Xiao Qingyan.

The Zheng family also opened a beverage shop, but they did not know whether it was a raw material problem or a taste problem.

Zheng Peier grabbed the veil in her hand, and the letter she wrote to Xiao Qingyan didn't respond at all. It was a real death.

If the two-bedroom and the three-bedroom continue to develop in this way, what big deal does their big room have?

"Mother, the drink you brought back is not delicious at all." Xiao Yuerong walked out.

Zheng Peier said angrily: "Drink, drink, drink will not die you."

Zheng Peier originally bought drinks from the Xiaojingting store. However, after the Zheng family's beverage store opened, Zheng Peier took a few glasses and brought them back.