Chapter 15

Xiao Jingting repaired the grape stand, and an uninvited guest came to the door.

"Brother Xiao, I haven't seen you for a long time." A man with a slippery appearance walked into the door and glanced at Xiao Jingting's blue house.

Xiao Jingting looked at the person, and there was a little alert in his heart.

The name of the person who came here was Wang Erhu, who was the "best friend" of the original owner. The original owner would gamble and be contaminated with Xiaoyaosan, and he had a credit for Wang Erhu. Fortunately, he passed through early, otherwise the original owner would be in the gambling house for a few more days, his wife and children's house I'm afraid I will lose everything.

Xiao Jingting always feels that this Wang Erhu's approach to the original owner may have been premeditated. After all, the original owner did not do a lot of bad things. Now that the tiger has fallen in Pingyang, the original Qiu family of Xiao Jingting wants to fall down.

Wang Erhu looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Brother Xiao, your house is good."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said: "The house in the country is no matter how good it is. Where can it go? A room of such a large size cannot afford a broken house in the city."

Xiao Xiaofan stood beside Xiao Jingting, looking at Wang Erhu curiously.

"Brother Xiao, this is Xiaofan. The long one is so cute! Unfortunately, it is a fool." Wang Erhu sighed.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Jingting with his eyes shut, and Xiao Jingting reached out his hand and rubbed Xiao Xiaofan's head. The original owner, no less scolded Xiao Xiaofan in front of Wang Erhu for being a wild seed, and Wang Erhu would now be so unscrupulous.

"Brother Wang, you are not staying in the city, why did you come to the country?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"I haven't seen Brother Xiao for several days. I was worried. I came to see. I heard that your wife is very fierce. I was still detained by your wife." Wang Erhu said half-jokingly.

There was a sneer in Xiao Jingting's heart. Was Wang Erhu making a fuss?

"Brother Wang is worried. I stayed in the country these days. I was really shy. I was embarrassed to go to the city." Xiao Jingting shook his head.

"No, Brother Xiao is the young master of Xiao family anyway, so there is no money so quickly." Wang Erhu said with surprise.

"Hateful, the people of the Xiao family are all high and low. My parents are taking care of me when they are here. Now my parents are gone, and all of them are showing their true colors, and I have been sent to the place where the bird does not lay eggs. And I only gave a little silver that was not enough to stuff my teeth." Xiao Jingting said angrily.

Wang Erhu looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "I heard Brother Xiao is farming these few days? How could that job be done by Brother Xiao? When I came, I gave Brother Xiao a calculation, Brother Xiao, You are lucky today, if you go to the casino to gamble, you will definitely be able to make a lot of money."

Xiao Jingting waved his hand and said, "Do not hide from Brother Wang, I am now winning and I can't afford to lose. I still don't take this risk."

Wang Erhu looked at Xiao Jingting, but only a few days later, Xiao Jingting seemed to be a different person. If he had changed before, Xiao Jingting, an idiot, was choked off by him. Eight achievements and he left, but now it is such a pair of oil and salt. The posture of not entering.

Wang Erhu glanced at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "Brother Xiao, although your son is stupid, but he looks good!"

Xiao Xiaofan has eaten much better than before, he is fatter, and Yuxue is cute.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said nothing.

"Brother Xiao, do you know? The Zhou family is giving the young master of his family, recruiting the children's servants, one for thirty-two silver, if your son tries, most of them can win." Wang Erhu said.

Xiao Jingting smiled coldly and said, "I haven't reached the point where I want to sell my son." The owner of the Zhou family is a seven-story master. The Zhou family is nothing compared to the Xiao family, but for the current Xiao Jingting Words can be considered a behemoth.

A child gave thirty-two silver coins, and it was really quite a lot. With so many silver coins, the child entered Zhou Jiading to sign a deed of sale. This matter came out from Wang Erhu's mouth, and it all smelled of conspiracy.

"Xiao Fan was so stupid that the Zhou family found out and thought I was cheating, then I wouldn't be able to walk around without food." Xiao Jingting shook his head.

"Xiaofan can't do it, isn't there another Xiaodong? This is not a bad thing. If he was selected by the Zhou family and won the appreciation of the young master, then he would follow the young master Zhou and eat spicy and spicy." Wang Erhu said enviously.

Xiao Jingting smiled coldly in his heart. Wang Erhu, the guy who had good things to think about him, was mostly inside.

"Xiaodong can't do it. I also expect Xiaodong to support his family. The life in this field will always count on him." Xiao Jingting shook his head.

"Expect him to support the family, don't you say that the little boy is not well-fed?" Wang Erhu said.

Xiao Jingting said disapprovingly: "Children, just manage."

Wang Erhu had been talking about Xiao Jingting for a long time. He didn't ask for anything cheap and walked away.

As soon as Wang Erhu left, Xiao Jingting found the relaxed atmosphere at home and became tense again. Xiao Xiaodong hid Xiao Xiaofan in the room again, guarding him like a thief all day.