Chapter 72

After sending away Xiao Yi and others, Xiao Jingting finally let out a sigh of relief, remembering the fierce eyes of the little girl before leaving, Xiao Jingting felt a headache, Sheng Mien, Dou Miqiu, the original owner spoiled the two dead children, now Remember to hate yourself! However, even the two little broken children who haven't even grown their hair are not a big deal.

"Is the money available?" Xiao Jingting asked Xiao Xiaofan.

Xiao Xiaofan patted his chest, pretending to be an old-fashioned one, and said, "Dad, don't you worry if I have my horse?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said with a smile: "Relax, rest assured, my family is so capable, of course I am relieved."

"Silver is with Big Brother, Big Brother said that the number is correct, if Big Brother's arithmetic is not good, if the number is wrong, it is not my business." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Xiao Xiaodong gave Xiao Xiaofan a glance and said with a high arrogance: "Do you think I am as stupid as you?"

Xiao Xiaofan glanced at Xiao Xiaodong with dissatisfaction, holding Xiao Jingting's thigh and rubbed it, and said a bit wrongly: "Dad, brother really! I always say that I am stupid, and sometimes I am also very capable!"

"Yes, yes, Xiao Fan is very capable many times."

Xiao Xiaofan heard something proud and raised his chin towards Xiao Xiaodong.

Xiao Xiaodong dragged the silver ticket and handed it to Xiao Jingting, saying, "It's all here, two thousand two in total."

Xiao Jingting put away the silver ticket and threw it into the storage bag. He said: "Xiaodong has passed the count, it must be right."

Xiao Xiaofan argued: "Dad, I have some sloppy rolling, pull her skirt, otherwise, the silver ticket is not so easy to get."

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Xiao Xiaofan didn't pay attention to Xiao Jingting's complexion, and continued dancing: "Dad, I got two red envelopes, and I got one for my brother. My brother is so stupid! When I met the woman, I couldn't say anything, Xiaofan was so powerful. of."

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."

Xiao Xiaofan said mysteriously to Xiao Jingting: "Just now that girl wanted to grab my red envelope, I gently pushed her, she fell to the ground all of a sudden, she was too weak, is it anemia! "

Xiao Jingting: "..." He occasionally said anemia, Xiao Xiaofan remembered it all at once.

Xiao Xiaofan took out a red envelope, and handed it to Xiao Jingting, "Dad, this is a red envelope."

"How many silvers are there!" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Twenty-two." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and said, "Twenty-two, that's the point! Keep it yourself." Xiao Xiaofan heard the words and quickly shrunk his hand back.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan's fortune-telling look and felt amused.

Xu Muan came out and said, "You two, haven't you eaten breakfast yet?"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes, I haven't eaten yet."

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a while, and ran for debts without eating, and his son was too active. He actively asked him, the old man, to be embarrassed!

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said, "Xiaofan is very powerful today and can eat more."

Xiao Xiaofan said with a frown: "Well, I eat a lot."