Chapter 186

Xiao Jingting sat down elegantly on the seat of the Ye family, facing the tens of thousands of eyes, maintaining a decent smile.

Ye Jinlan didn't have time to marvel at Xiao Jingting's power and asked with a stretched face: "Xiao Daoyou, that magic weapon."

"One hundred top-grade spirit stones, how many do you want?" Xiao Jingting asked with a smile.

"Ten." The Ye Mi next to him said.

Xiao Jingting took out a stack of arrays and gave it to Ye Mi. Ye Mi readily paid a thousand top grade spirit stones.

Rich people! Xiao Jingting secretly said: Although the cultivation level of this Nebula Island is lower than that of Yunzhou, the reserve of Lingshi is higher than that of Yunzhou. Before returning to Yunzhou, it is necessary to get a little more of Lingshi in the past.

The principal of the Hong family saw that Xiao Jingting gave Ye Mi a stack of battle plates, and his face was even greener.

"Xiao Daoyou, there is such a good thing, why didn't you take it out early?" Ye Jinlan asked dumbly.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said indifferently: "Miss Ye, you didn't ask me!"

The items delivered to the door naturally have a low value. After he arrived at the Ye family, the Ye family did not take him seriously. Although Master Xiao was broad-minded, he was not a temperless person. The other party did not take him seriously. Only when he is guilty will he find the other party about Thunder Flame.

What's more, if the Ye family's first game is not lost, how can it show his importance?

"Xiao Daoyou, it's really amazing. I didn't expect that the old Yuya is not your opponent." Ye Jinlan said with amazement.

After Xiao Jingting won the game, Ye Jinlan was obviously a lot lighter, and he was obviously full of confidence in Ye Mi, who came off the third game.

"Miss Ye, I told you a long time ago, I have 70% assurance that I won this game, don't you believe it?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Ye Jinlan smiled embarrassedly and said, "I believe, I believe, I naturally believe." Although Ye Jinlan felt that Xiao Jingting was not simple, he never thought that Xiao Jingting could win the elder demon.

Xiao Jingting said triumphantly: "Actually, I am a humble person. I was 90% sure. For the sake of conservativeness, I said 70%..."

Ye Jinlan was full of black lines. Ye Jinlan originally thought that Xiao Jingting was hidden, especially with a high profile. Xiao Jingting's few words would destroy the image of the senior in Ye Jinlan's mind.

Xiao Fei Xiong was on Xiao Xiaojin's knee, nibbling the cake, and squeaked as he listened to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Xiaojin was sitting not far from Ye Jinlan and had seen Xiao Jingting's golden-topped red-tailed scorpion. Ye Jinlan was a little bit more skeptical about the flying bear on Xiao Xiaojin's knee. Is that really an ordinary pet?

Noting that Ye Jinlan was full of inquiring eyes, Xiaofei Xiong Xingzhi rolled in a lack of interest, nibbling at the cake.

"Dad, many people are watching you." Xiao Xiaojin said to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

Ye Jinlan looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Dao Xiaoyou's battle today must be famous."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Is it? Actually, I am a low-key person. I am not very concerned about such a false name. I am really embarrassed by so many people watching now."