Chapter 29

"I will go to the city to buy something tomorrow, and then we will start." Xiao Jingting said.

Hearing Xiao Jingting say this, Xu Muan naturally had no opinion, and should say "Okay."

The next day, Xu Muan looked at what Xiao Jingting had bought, speechless.

"You're back, I bought you a lot of things, let's take a look." Xiao Jingting was full of excitement at Xu Muan Road.

"Look at this shoe, this shoe called Yufeng boots can increase the speed twice, and this clothes, this is a three-level vest, which can offset 50% of the attack power, this is the inner armor, which can protect the key parts, There are also these beads. If you throw them out, they will explode. Unfortunately, they are disposable items. They are gone once. I also bought some attack notes, a piece of seven or two silver, which is really expensive..."

Xiao Jingting II was a human being, and he was terribly sorry for his life. Although he was salivating at Cuiyuncao, which could enhance his strength, Master Xiao and his master valued their lives even more.

"How much money did you spend!" Xu Muan asked. Xiao Jingting bought two sets. The set for Xu Muan was placed on the bed. His own set was already worn. Xiao Jingting also bought himself a pair of green bamboo swords.

Xiao Jingting smiled awkwardly and said, "A total of one hundred and forty-two."

Xu Muan froze for a moment. After the Lingzhi in the middle field was sold, he got more than three hundred and two silvers. Xiao Jingting drew one hundred or two silvers for him. Originally, Xu Muan thought that Xiao Jingting had more than two hundred in his hands, which should be enough. For a period of time, however, this time went down one hundred and thirty-two. During this time, Xiao Jingting asked long-term workers to spend a lot. If you go on like this, two hundred and two is not enough...

Xu Muan secretly said: Xiao Jingting has changed a lot recently, but this money-consuming problem has not changed! However, Xiao Jingting's use of money to buy practical things is better than eating, drinking and gambling! Despite trying to comfort himself, Xu Muan couldn't help but feel pain.

"Okay, I'm born to be useful. I'll return all my money. The money will be earned. You can try it!" Seeing Mu Mu's pain, Xiao Jingting comforted.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!"

The next day, he told Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong to take good care of the house at home. Xiao Jingting took Xu Muan towards the mountains.

"Xiao's family, go to the fields!"

"Xiao's family, next time you need to find someone to farm, remember to find the one in my house!"

"Xiao headed, you look really nice in this one!"

"Xiao's home, the newly bought sword! It really matches you."

"..."

Xu Muan tilted his head, looked at Xiao Jingting, and said, "You are a celebrity now."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Go away."

When Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting went to the wild, they accidentally found a snake fighting with an eagle. Seeing this scene, Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, and quickly concealed.

People and monsters are natural enemies. When meeting people in the wild, those fighting monsters can easily unite the front to deal with the monks.

"I guess I made a mistake. Cuiyun grass has begun to scent." But now the scent is still very light.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It's okay. The wild environment is inherently unpredictable."

The battle between giant snake and giant eagle is very fierce.