Chapter 52

Xu Muan brews wine in the yard, and Xu Muan brews a variety of spirits.

Xu Mu'an already knows that the spirit wine brewed by Xiao Jingting has many strange effects because of the spirit spring in the jade wear space.

Xiao Jingting left a lot of spirit springs in the water tank and disguised as a mountain spring. Xu Muan used spirit spring water to make spirit wine with ordinary mountain spring.

In Xiao Jingting's mind, there are many novel ways of brewing in the previous life. Xu Muan was very interested. Xiao Jingting told Xu Muan what he knew.

Xu Muan had brewed spirit wine several times, and he did better than Xiao Jingting.

Mu Shuyu walked out of the room and said, "Wine making!"

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes! Jing Ting wants to brew some higher-grade wine to sell." Xiao Jing Ting planted some more advanced spiritual plants in Yu Pei space. Those spiritual plants were brought here. Winemaking, the wine produced, the aura is very strong.

Mu Shuyu nodded and said, "It's a good idea. There are many drunks like Jinfeng in this world. There are many people who spend a lot of money for the sake of wine. Most of the money that Jinfeng earns from his missions is spent on wine. Now I save a lot of my own wine. Jinfeng said that the wine made at home is much better than the wine he drank outside."

Xu Muan smiled and said, "The second brother thinks it's good to drink." The profit of Lingjiu is very large. If the wine is sold well, making money can be much faster than farming.

"What can I do for you?" Mu Shuyu asked.

"No, I'll do it. You're inconvenient, go for a rest." Xu Muan said.

Mu Shuyu looked at Xu Muan and smiled helplessly, saying: "Mu An, I'm just pregnant, not disabled, you don't need to take care of me like this."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Well, then you washed the sweet potatoes for me."

Mu Shuyu said with some joy: "Okay!"

…………

Qiu family.

"Son! You must make good use of these two pieces of spirit jade!" Father Qiu reminded seriously.

Qiu Li nodded and said, "Relax, father I know." Qiu Li originally did not want to marry Qiu Bai to Li Gongzi as a concubine, but Li Gongzi said, marry Qiu Bai to him and give two spirits Qiu Li couldn't help but feel excited when Yu made a gift.

Qiu Li's cultivation practice has not been loosened for a long time. Seeing that the people of the Xiao family have entered the fourth level, Qiu Bai does not show up on the face, but he is very anxious.

Li Gongzi's two offerings of spirit jade were like straws for life, and Qiu Li was moved at once.

"Unexpectedly, Xiao Jingting was really rich. One thousand five hundred and two said that he took it out. It was the younger master of the Xiao family. The thin and dead camel was bigger than the horse. He must have brought a lot of money out of the Xiao family. Qiu Li said sourly.

"Not exactly, Xiao Jingting will grow the land, and the spiritual food in his field sells a lot of money." Qiu Father said.

Qiu Li glanced coldly at Father Qiu. Father Qiu rubbed his hands and didn't speak anymore. Xiao Jingting would grow the land. It was already recognized in the village, but Qiu Li stubbornly felt that Xiao Jingting had everything, but because Xiao Jingting was born it is good.

After Xiao Jingting's reform and reformation, Qiu Li felt that his scenery had been robbed by Xiao Jingting. Qiu Li accidentally learned from a young master in the city that the decree issued by the Hou Mansion, and if he had obtained the treasure immediately, Qiu Li had kept her secret. I specially chose to write a report letter one day before Xiao Jinfeng got married. Sure enough, the people of Hou House came to the door when Xiao Jinfeng got married.

…………

Xiao Jingting stayed in the field, swiftly spawning plants. Xiao Jingting now drinks the water in the Lingquan every day, and his strength is rising steadily.

Originally, Xiao Jingting wanted to give birth to five acres of lower fields, it took one day, and now it only takes one hour.

There are few fourth-level spiritual planters in the village. When Xiao Jingting planted land, there were always people watching.

Xiao Jingting planted the land, Xiao Jinfeng helped Xiao Jingting to take care of the field, Xu Muan was busy making wine, taking care of his family, Mu Shuyu was busy helping Xu Muan, and occasionally helped to configure some medicines to cover up the mature breath of Ling Zhi...

"Xiao Da is the master, you are so powerful! By the way, Xiao Da is the master, do you know that Qiu Li's Qiu Li has been promoted to the third level, making Dad Qiu happy?

"Qiu Li's ability is the best in the village, but compared with Master Xiao, it is far worse."

"Yes! Xiao Da is the master. I heard that your sister-in-law has also advanced to the fourth level, which is great! Your family is all fourth-level practising morale.

"..."

Xiao Jingting smiled helplessly. He was not a gossip person. However, he didn't gossip. Since some people gossip with him, people in the village would tell him about something big in the village.

Has Qiu Li advanced to the third floor? This is not surprising. Qiu Li is the "junjie" in the village. He has been hovering on the second floor of Qi training for a long time.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes, it was much harder to enter the third layer of Qi Qi than the third layer of Qi Qi than the fourth layer of Qi Qi.

If there was no Xiao family, Qiu Li entered the third level of Qi practice, enough to make some waves in the village, but with the Xiao family, Qiu Li’s score was nothing, plus Mu Shuyu was promoted to Qiu Li In the next two days, on the fourth floor, fewer people mentioned Qiu Li.

Xiao Jingting was very disgusted with Qiu Li, who was above the top of his eyes. As far as he knew, Qiu Li was also very disgusted with him. The investigation of Xiao Jinfeng's wedding last time seemed to be Qiu Lidong's hands and feet. Xiao Jingting was even more disgusted with this person.