Chapter 13

Another day, after having breakfast, Xiao Jingting got up and went out.

"Dad, where are you going! Are you hanging out?" Xiao Xiaofan pounced and hugged Xiao Jingting's legs.

Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Jingting have mixed well recently, and Xiao Xiaofan is very fond of this father who always gives delicious food.

Xiao Xiaodong repeatedly asked Xiao Xiaofan to guard Xiao Jingting twice. Xiao Xiaofan's head was stupid and he was forgetful. When he saw Xiao Jingting, he always left Xiao Xiaodong's instructions behind his head.

"Play it, you know it." Xiao Xiaodong grabbed Xiao Xiaofan's arm and said angrily.

Xiao Jingting rubbed Xiao Xiaofan's face and said, "Daddy went to the field to water." In the past two days, the food has improved a lot. Xiao Xiaofan seems to have grown some meat, but it is still thin, which makes Xiao Jingting feel distressed.

Xiao Xiaodong secretly looked at Xiao Jingting and thought: Xiao Jingting used to hate farming before, but now, he is getting harder and harder.

"I will go too." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Xiaofan and asked, "You go, what are you going to do?"

Xiao Xiaofan blushed and said, "I'll lead Dad."

"Do you know the way?" Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Xiaofan blushed and said, "I know."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said: "Xiao Fan wants to go together, let's go together."

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Jingting and raised his chest, "I will go too."

Xiao Jingting gave Xiao Xiaodong a surprise look.

Xiao Jingting took a few more buns and put them in the basket. He only brought one person's rations. If two children went with him, he would have to prepare more.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xu Muan and said, "I'm afraid I won't come back until the afternoon. You cook the pork a little more."

Xu Muan nodded and responded well, but his heart was a bit bottomless. After the thorn-tooth pig was dragged back, it was handled by Xiao Jingting. The meat made by the other party was more delicious than he made. His craftsmanship boiled the meat It's okay to cook, but it's a bit difficult to make it delicious.

Xu Muan was uneasy here, Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong had already followed Xiao Jingting.

Xu Muan looked at the backs of the three men and evoked a warm smile.

Xiao Xiaofan pulled Xiao Jingting's robe, hopping, Xiao Xiaodong faced, followed behind the two.

Looking at the intimate father and younger brother, Xiao Xiaodong was sore in his heart. Obviously his father loved himself more before, but now he prefers his younger brother. However, loving younger brothers is better than children like others. When he was in the Xiao family, his father It's very nice to those nephews and nieces, but it's not good to see their brother.

Qiu Bai looked at Xiao Jingting and Xiao Xiaofan, Xiao Xiaodong talking and laughing together, his face could not help but look weird.

In Qiu Bai's impression, Xiao Jingting didn't like two children very much. He even told him that Xiao Xiaofan was a wild breed, and Xu Muan and others were born together. He was wearing a green hat...

"Jing Ting." Qiu Bai came out.

Seeing Qiu Bai, Xiao Xiaodong hurried forward and walked to the left hand side of Xiao Jingting, holding Xiao Jingting's clothes, and Xiao Xiaofan surrounded Xiao Jingting in the middle.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong as if he was facing an enemy, and was a little funny, "Qiu Bai, is there something wrong?"

Qiu Bai shook his head and said, "It's nothing, just congratulations. I hit a pig of such a large size that I can sell dozens of them."

Xiao Jingting immediately understood Qiu Bai's intentions. The other party was in love with the money he sold pigs. "There are so many dozens or two, there are only a dozen or two. I want to eat pork too."

"A dozen or two, there are many, enough for a long time." Qiu Baiman looked at Xiao Jingting with envy, then lowered his head, showing a lonely expression.

Instead of being the original owner, looking at Qiu Bai's appearance, he must ask Qiu Bai what is upsetting, but Xiao Jingting shut his mouth and said nothing.

Qiu Baiyuan waited for Xiao Jingting to ask questions, so he could speak smoothly, but he didn't want Xiao Jingting to say nothing, but now he could only say: "Jing Ting, my brother wants to marry his wife, and his Yue's family must have twenty-two silver coins. The gift, the money at home is really not enough, can you lend me five or two silver?"

"Silver, no more." Xiao Jingting shook his head.

Qiu Whiteboard lowered his face and said, "Jing Ting, if you don't want to borrow, you don't want to borrow. Why don't you say you have no money? Didn't you just sell the pig?" When Xu Muan hit the wild boar, it was absolutely impossible to hide Xiao Jingting. With Xiao Jingting's temperament, the money for selling pigs must have fallen into his hands.

"I have owed a lot of gambling debts before, and the money from selling pigs has been used to pay off the debts, and there are still many to pay." Xiao Jingting sighed.

Qiu Baiman said sadly: "What can I do? Without so much money, my brother can't marry his wife."

"Let your brother get a cheaper daughter-in-law to marry well!" Xiao Jingting said indifferently.

He had a very difficult time in his own life. Where did his leisure go to take care of his brother's marriage with his wife, and what his wife did with him, his own wife hadn't done it yet.

Qiu Bai glanced at Xiao Jingting, full of grudges: "But my brother likes that girl."

"Oh, your brother likes that girl so much, then he will certainly have a way, I still have things, I won't tell you." Xiao Jingting led Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong away.