Chapter 6

Xiao Jingting looked at the back of Xiao Xiaodong's departure and secretly said: The road is long and its cultivation is far away.

A magic formula was applied to the vegetable field. Xiao Jingting felt that the spiritual power in the body was a little consumed, but it was still very abundant. The memory told Xiao Jingting that the same Lingtian could not always use the spiritual formula, because the growth of plants would consume fertility and excessive plants. Growth will excessively consume the fertility in the soil.

The same plant was the best when it was used for the first time.

Xiao Xiaodong walked back to the house and sat on the edge of the bed, his heart pounding.

Xiao Xiaofan rubbed his eyes and looked at Xiao Xiaodong, said confusedly: "Brother, it's dawn."

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Xiaofan with his hair twitching and said, "It's not yet dawn, you can sleep for a while."

"Brother, I'm hungry."

Xiao Xiaofan's heart sank, and it was true again. Xiao Xiaofan's habit shouted hungry as soon as he woke up.

Xiao Xiaofan handed a cake to Xiao Xiaodong and said, "Eat."

Xiao Xiaodong bitterly said, "The cake is so hard, I don't like to eat it."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong's pitiful look, and there was something wrong in his heart.

"The rice is cooked." Xiao Xiaofan's eyes brightened.

Xiao Xiaodong's face changed, and he accused Xiao Jingting of being an asshole. He cooked delicious food every morning, but he never gave it to them.

"You sleep a little longer." Xiao Xiaodong persuaded.

Xiao Xiaofan sucked his nose and looked at the stool in the room. Xiao Xiaofan was small and had to move the chair if he wanted to open the door.

"Don't go," Xiao Xiaodong said harshly.

Xiao Xiaofan bit his finger and looked at Xiao Xiaodong pitifully.

After a while, Xiao Xiaodong couldn't bear Xiao Xiaofan's pitiful eyes, opened the door, and gave Xiao Jingting a sneak peek.

Xiao Jingting watched Xiao Xiaodong sneaking his head out from behind the door, revealing a kind smile, and said, "Want to eat steamed buns? Do me a favor and give you two."

Xiao Xiaodong didn't expect Xiao Jingting to talk to him, and he shook his head.

Xiao Xiaofan pulled Xiao Xiaodong's arm and said, "Brother, he said, we will do him a favor and he will give us buns!"

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan's greedy appearance, and some hated that iron could not be made into steel. "Aren't you just a bun? See you greedy."

Xiao Xiaofan blinked, somewhat puzzled: "Brother, don't you want to eat the buns? The buns are so soft, it's so comfortable to eat."

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."

Xiao Xiaofan scratched his head, holding Xiao Xiaodong's arm coquettishly, and said, "Brother, ask him what he wants us to do?"

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan's clear eyes and hesitated for a moment. He couldn't resist the temptation of the steamed bun. He said, "Okay."

Xiao Xiaofan heard the words and happily followed Xiao Xiaodong out.

Xiao Xiaodong blocked the delightful Xiao Xiaofan behind him, and walked up to Xiao Jingting in full alert, asking, "What are you going to do for us?"

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong and secretly pouted, even the father didn't scream. The son of the original owner looked really deep from the original owner.

"I want to see the fields at home, but I don't know where, do you know?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"I don't know." Xiao Xiaofan said a little frustrated.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Have your fields not sold out yet?"

Xiao Jingting said with some embarrassment: "No, there are five acres of land left."

Xiao Xiaodong's eyes flashed a bit cold, and Xiao Jingting realized that he seemed to be despised by his son.

"If you want to sell it, just take it and sell it, you don't need to know where the fields are." Xiao Xiaodong said coldly.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said: "In fact, the things brought out of the Xiao family can be sold for almost the same. If you continue to sell, you can only sell the house. In this case, we will be sleeping on the street. So, I want to plant some spiritual plants and make some money."

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Jingting with surprise, and then lowered his head, as if considering the authenticity of Xiao Jingting's words.

Although Xiao Xiaodong hates Xiao Jingting very much, he still hopes for Xiao Jingting to get lost. After all, he does not want to sell himself and his brother to Xiao Jingting who has nothing to sell.

Xiao Xiaofan was not as worried as Xiao Xiaodong. He held the table with his hands, looked at the buns on the table, and swallowed.

After a while, Xiao Xiaodong looked up and looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "I know where the fields are."

Xiao Jingting nodded and secretly said: Sure enough, the eldest son has a lot of eyes and should have seen it long ago.

Xiao Xiaodong's attributes are wood. Before he and Xiao Xiaofan were beaten by drunk Xiao Jingting, Xiao Xiaodong secretly thought that if Xiao Jingting died like his grandparents, then maybe he could inherit Xiao Jingting's fields, but, Later, when I thought about it, it was more likely that the people of the Xiao family came over and took back the fields.

"Some far." Xiao Xiaodong said.

"If you are willing to take me, you can give you three buns." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Xiaodong pondered for a while, then nodded and said, "Deal."