Chapter 17

Xiao Jingting came back later than Xu Muan. As soon as Xiao Jingting came back, he found that there were nearly 20 bunches of grapes missing in the courtyard.

When Xiao Jingting looked at the vines in the courtyard, he knew that "stealing grapes" was Xiao Xiaofan's masterpiece.

Hundreds of bunches of grapes in the courtyard, in fact, a few dozen or twenty bunches are not conspicuous, but this person who picks grapes is too arrogant, staring at a place and picking a polish, it is difficult to find it.

Xiao Jingting looked at the empty vine and shook his head. The grapes there were the longest and lushest, but now they are bare.

Xiao Xiaofan observed the movement of Xiao Jingting "sneakly", turned his head, and looked at Xiao Xiaodong anxiously: "Dad seems to have discovered that he won't come to beat me."

"Who made you so stupid, staring at a place to pick grapes." Xiao Xiaodong said angrily.

Xiao Xiaofan pulled on his sleeves and said a bit wrongly: "The grapes in that place are the biggest!"

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Xiaofan angrily and scolded: "You still say."

Although Xiao Xiaofan was stupid, he was very enthusiastic and found that the grapes were delicious. Xiao Xiaofan greeted Xiao Xiaodong to eat together. Xiao Xiaodong also felt delicious. Xiao Xiaofan volunteered to pick two more skewers.

Xiao Xiaodong felt that he had already picked it anyway, and it didn’t matter if he picked two more strings. Where did he know that Xiao Xiaofan was addicted to picking a dozen or so, and still picked a place, when Xiao Xiaodong discovered it, there was The grapes have been picked, and the vines are still upside down.

After the grapes were picked, they didn't stick back. Xiao Xiaodong was worried and he and Xiao Xiaofan divided the grapes.

"Sorry! The child is ignorant and stole your grapes." Xu Muan walked into the courtyard and apologized to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting said indifferently: "It's okay, they are my sons, and the one who eats the daddy is also justified." Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong are already very well-behaved. The children on earth are more arrogant than others, and they are all small bullies at home. Ask the stars not to give the moon.

Hearing Xiao Jingting's words, Xu Muan thought of the previous alert to Xiao Jingting and couldn't help feeling guilty. Xiao Jingting seemed to have really changed.

Xiao Jingting picked a bunch of grapes to Xu Muan and said, "You taste it." The plants in this world are growing really fast. He applied another recipe for the growth of all things in the morning, and the grapes were ripe. long time.

Xu Muan tasted one and said, "It tastes good, and it seems to improve spiritual power." Xiao Xiaofan left Xu Muan with two bunches of grapes. In fact, Xu Muan had already tasted it in advance.

"How much can you sell for this grape?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Selling two or three hundred copper plates should not be a problem. If you sell more, the price should drop." There are nearly four hundred bunches of grapes in the yard. It is conservatively estimated that one hundred or two should be sold.

Xiao Jingting nodded, and there were a lot of two or three hundred copper plates.

"You want to sell grapes, sell grapes, what do you want to do?" Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said, "I was confused before, and gave out my fields to the pawns. However, I was alive and posted some interest to get the fields back. I think I still think that I bought back a few acres of fine fields."

Only first-class fields can be planted with high-level spirit plants. Generally, there are first-class fields in the family, and they are carefully waiting for them. Where can they be used like the original master.

"I feel rich, let's repay the gambling debts first." Xu Muan suggested that no debts are light, and those who are contaminated with the gambling house will be in trouble.

"I have no gambling debts," Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan froze for a moment and said, "No gambling debts, I met Qiu Bai before..."

"That was a lie to him, and I'm not someone like him. His elder brother wants to marry his wife. What does it have to do with me? However, if the blunt rejection is not good, he makes an excuse," Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting, only to feel that Xiao Jingting was not Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting turned his head, looked at Xu Muan, and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Xu Muan smiled and said, "Nothing."

"By the way, I'm going to sell grapes in town tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!" Xu Muan thought to himself: Xiao Jingting's grapes should be able to make a lot of money by selling these grapes, and selling children would be thirty-two. Money.

"Oh, that Wang Erhu who came before..."

When Xu Muan heard Xiao Jingting mention this person, he couldn't help mentioning his heartstrings. "what happened?"

"I think this person seems to have ulterior motives for me. I used to bet that the land was sold by him. I think someone might have ordered him to frame me. If he comes to trouble tomorrow, I won’t be able to shoot. You’d better help me Pack him up.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "I know." It was this Wang Erhu who sold Xiao Jingting's children, and Xu Muan had long seen this person as uncomfortable.