Chapter 131

Xiao Xiaodong squeezed Xiao Xiaofan's nose, Xiao Xiaofan waved his hand indiscriminately, waking up confusedly.

"Brother, what's wrong with me?" Xiao Xiaofan rubbed his forehead, looking at Xiao Xiaodong confused and asked.

"You fell asleep and almost fell asleep." Xiao Xiaodong said.

After making a contract with the little chaffinch, Xiao Xiaodong can feel Xiao Xiaofan's dream through the little chaffinch. Xiao Xiaofan lay on a spirit stone mountain in his dream, eating food while counting the spirit stones, when he was at ease.

"I seem to have a good dream." Xiao Xiaofan said with a grin.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "It is indeed a good dream."

Lei Xuan groaned, woke up, Xiao Xiaodong looked at Lei Xuan, his face was a little complicated, Xiao Xiaodong saw Xiao Xiaofan's dream, naturally saw Lei Xuan's dream.

In Lei Xuan's dream, Xiao Xiaofan is making a lot of delicious food for him. Xiao Xiaofan fed the delicious food to Lei Xuan with a big spoon. In the dream, Xiao Fan said to Lei Xuan with affectionately, "Brother Lei Handsome, Brother Lei is so powerful, Brother Lei, I like you," Lei Xuan smiled like a nympho.

Xiao Xiaodong secretly said: This guy, Lei Xuan, would really dream. He, who is a brother, wouldn’t dare to say that his brother, who is feeding, would feed him something. This guy, Lei Xuan, would really think, actually thinking His own idiot brother took the initiative to say like.

Lei Xuan looked at Xiao Xiaodong and was puzzled, "What happened before?"

"You have entered the illusion, and have been confused by the illusion. Now that the illusion has been removed, you will naturally be sober." Xiao Xiaodong explained concisely.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "It turns out like this!" Seeing the little chicken, Xiao Xiaofan's eyes immediately illuminate the superb brilliance, "Hey, where is the chicken! Brother, you caught it!"

Xiao Xiaodong rolled his eyes and said: My brother, an idiot, doesn't care how the illusion is removed, he knows that he cares about eating.

"No, this is my contract spirit beast." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Xiaofan was full of surprise and said: "This is your contract spirit beast! Brother, you actually contracted a chicken, brother, monk contract spirit beast but the number of times is limited, how smart you are, how to take such a precious contract opportunity , Wasted on a chicken!"

Xiao Xiaofan was too excited. The little chicken on Xiao Xiaodong's shoulder fluttered with wings and flew towards Xiao Xiaofan. Xiao Xiaofan was fell to the ground by the little chicken.

Xiao Xiaofan wailed and said, "Brother, the chicken you contracted with looks small, but it's so heavy!"

Xiaohuaji stomped on Xiao Xiaofan's body twice, and shouted Xiao Xiaofan's wailing.

Under Xiao Xiaodong's order, the little chaffinch finally let go of Xiao Xiaofan.

Xiao Xiaofan climbed up from the ground with grievances, "Brother, the little chicken you have contracted with, looks not very good, but, the weight is very sturdy! In the future, you can throw it out against the enemy, Let him crush Taishan and crush your opponent."

The little chaffinch glanced at Xiao Xiaofan with disdain, a look that did not want to talk nonsense with Xiao Xiaofan.

"Brother, the chicken you have contracted seems to be pulling. A chicken is actually pulling like this." Xiao Xiaofan tilted his head.