Chapter 175

"Senior Chen, so Sun Ji people have their own relationship, it will be fine." Dongcheng Yang, the ancestor of Qingyun Xianmen, said with some helplessness.

After Chen Xu disappeared, Chen Lifeng first fought with the Yin Guizong people, and again with the Tianshen Sect people, and then found Qingyun Xianmen.

"Xiao Jingting, bastard, he wants to leave, just leave by himself, why should he take Xiao Xu." Chen Lifeng said with dissatisfaction.

Dongcheng Yang smiled bitterly and said, "At that time, Xiao Jingting took Ling Sun away to make Sun better."

Chen Lifeng snorted coldly and said, "It's nice to say." Since Chen Xu contacted Xiao Jingting's family, his grandfather had to stand aside in Chen Xu's heart. That Xiao Xiaodong didn't know what fascinating soup was given to Chen Xu. The bluffed grandson listened to him.

Chen Lifeng narrowed his eyes. Xiao Jingting took away the soul-finishing water from the secret realm. His grandson should know some, even if he didn't know, he should have guessed some. However, after the grandson came back, he didn't mention it.

"How much do you know about Xiao Jingting?" Chen Lifeng said.

"Ashamed, I really know no more than you." Dong Chengyang said awkwardly.

I heard that after Xiao Jingting killed the red-haired old monster, Dong Chengyang was really surprised. Dong Chengyang asked the Jin Dan Xiu Zongmen, but few people were familiar with this person.

Dongcheng Yang surveyed and found that this person was Xiao Xiaofan's father. A few years after Xiao Xiaofan started, Xiao Jingting took a family and found him in the Mingling Lingyaoyuan. The senior Zongmen contacted him except Qiu Yun. Not much, this time in order to enter the secret realm, Xiao Jingting became a sect.

"Xiao Jingting, how many roots is he?" Chen Lifeng asked.

"Sanlinggen." Dongcheng Yang said without thinking.

After Xiao Jingting entered Zongmen, Zongmen conducted a qualification check on him. Dongcheng Yang didn't know it originally. After Xiao Jingting's "famous reputation", Dongcheng Yang deliberately investigated and found out.

In fact, Chen Lifeng is not the only one who has recently come to ask about Xiao Jingting.

"It's San Linggen." Chen Lifeng remembered Chen Xu said that Xiao Xiaodong's parents had given birth to Xiao Xiaodong long ago. Xiao Jingting counted at most 30, Jin Dan at the age of 30, this progress, in those single spirits The genius cultivator of the root still said the past, but it is a bit strange for a three-spirit root.

Xiaoxu's washing spirit was given by Xiao Xiaodong, but Chen Lifeng did not believe that Xiao Xiaodong would deny himself. It is more likely that the other party found a lot of washing spirits, which happened to be superfluous.

Chen Lifeng sighed softly, and said, "Well, children and grandchildren have their own grandchildren." Chen Lifeng felt that his grandson had changed very much since he went through the mine, and he had a great idea.

"On the Yunzhou side, the Zhengmo and the two are competing, so that Sun can stay and practice elsewhere." Dongcheng Yangdao said.

Chen Lifeng sighed, full of worry: "These of them, but they didn't build the foundation, they went to other places, and they don't know if they can stand still."

"With the eagle's protection, the young eagle always grows up. Senior Chen is also the time to let go. Perhaps one day Sun will come back and give you a surprise!" Dongcheng said with relief.

Chen Lifeng snorted coldly and said, "It's hard to get out of the secret realm, and finally ran away, and the teleportation array didn't know where to go." If Xiao Jingting is smart, he shouldn't come back in a short time. Xiao Jingting won't come back. Grandson will not be able to return.