Chapter 95

Bifeng College.

"Ouyang Jinyue is gone?" Mo Bei asked.

Ouyang Jing nodded and said, "Yes!" Originally, she wanted to take this opportunity to establish a relationship with Ouyang Jinyue. Unfortunately, Ouyang Jinyue's precautionary psychology is very high, and she is not taken seriously at all.

Thinking of Ouyang Jinyue, Ouyang Jing couldn't help but sigh that people were better than others, and he was so angry.

The people of the same Ouyang family want wind and rain, but she needs to fight for whatever resources she wants, which makes people look down on everywhere.

"Isn't that Xiao Jingting?" Ouyang Jing looked at the distance and exclaimed.

Mo Bei nodded and said, "Yes! Xiao Qingyan's younger brother does not seem to be a student of Bifeng College. Why is he here?"

"It won't be the wrong place." Ouyang Jing said.

Although Xiao Jingting had taken the lucky day and was promoted to the seventh floor of Qi practice, however, at such an old age, the college would definitely not accept it.

"I heard that Xiao Jingting's son bought a stone of poor quality, gambled a spirit medicine silkworm, exchanged a dozen pieces of spirit stone, and forged a good relationship with a foundation monk." Mobei Road.

Ouyang Jing nodded and said, "Yes!"

When Xiao Xiaofan gambled on the silkworm, she happened to be beside.

Ouyang Jing has always felt that stone gambling is not good, but seeing Xiao Xiaofan gambling such a precious thing, he took a small bet with silver, but unfortunately, he didn’t gamble anything, and saw the hard-working silver That's it, so Ouyang Jing was not in the mood.

"Xiao Jingting is really lucky!" Mobei Road.

Ouyang nodded quietly and said in a deep voice: "Yes!"

During the previous game, someone from Hou Fu said that Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng both entered the seventh level of Qi training, which may have obtained a great opportunity in the secret realm. It is really a good source!

Xiao Jingting was carrying Xiao Xiaofan walking, and suddenly, two people blocked Xiao Jingting's way.

"Are there two things?" Xiao Jingting raised his head and looked at Ouyang Jing and Mo Bei.

"Xiao Jingting, you should not be a student of our Bifeng College, why are you here?" Mo Bei asked. When Mo Bei saw Xiao Jingting, he was not in the mood. Xiao Jingting, the second ancestor, took advantage of the opportunity to step into the sky one step at a time, but he was also a seven-layer practising qi. His proud cultivation did not take advantage at all.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Mo Bei and said, "I rented the ground fire room of the college, and Bifeng College gave me the token."

Mo Bei said with some surprise: "You rented a ground fire room?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Spirit stone given to you by seniors, do you still have it? I bid thirty-two thousand pieces to buy with you." Mobei Road.

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, then smiled, Mo Bei, this guy, when he was an idiot, the market price of Lingshi was about 60,000 silver. In fact, this price could not be bought at all. There is no need for silver anymore, and all the circulation is spirit jade and spirit stone. If he takes the spirit stone to the black market and sells it, it is not difficult to sell one piece of one hundred thousand two.