Chapter 50

Because Mu Shuyu's marriage was delayed, Xiao Jingting and others entered the jungle early.

Xiao Jingting also turned around in the jungle before, but only turned around, and now going deep into the jungle, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but feel a little excited.

Xiao Jinfeng was at the forefront, Xiao Jingting was in the middle, and Xu Muan followed carefully.

"Just ahead, be careful." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay! I heard that there are often precious herbs next to the monster's nest."

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "It is true."

"Here it is." Xiao Jinfeng jumped up the tree and observed the movement.

"Throw those bamboo rats out." Xiao Jinfeng observed.

Xiao Jingting heard the words and released a few football-sized bamboo rats.

As soon as the bamboo rat spread out, he ran away scattered.

Xiao Jingting waited for the three people to breathe and observe the movement.

After a long time, a two-meter-long monster with black hair and a first-horned unicorn ran out.

The wind-chasing beast was full of vigilance and walked around. When he saw the majestic monster, Xiao Jingting's heart thumped.

The wind chasers are not only very agile in action, but also highly alert. Before coming to the jungle, Xiao Jinfeng sprayed them with a medicine that can disturb the smell of the wind chasers. Otherwise, they may have been found by now Too.

After a long time, I found nothing wrong with the wind chasing beast, rushed out, caught a bamboo rat bite crunch.

Although the bamboo rat was released, it fled away, but the chasing ability of the wind chasing beast was very powerful. None of the released bamboo rats escaped.

The wind-sucking beast, who was full and full, came back leisurely.

"Second brother, when will we start?" Xiao Jingting said to Xiao Jinfeng.

"The medicinal effect will be fully exerted in half an hour, and we will do it later." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded, and heeded what Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting waited patiently for a few hours, and at the order of Xiao Jinfeng, he jumped down the tree.

Several people carefully entered the cave of the wind chasing beast. The wind chasing beast was originally dozing in the cave. Feeling someone invaded, the wind chasing beast immediately roared.

Xiao Jingting first spawned numerous vines and restricted the actions of the wind chasers.

The wind chasers waved their paws and shredded the vines spawned by Xiao Jingting. Xu Muan took advantage of the wind chasers to fight the vines and launched the xiejian. Xu Muan’s lost xiujian was recovered. Much bigger.

Even after being poisoned, the movement of the wind chasing beast is still very sensitive, and four of the six quiver arrows are missed.

Xiao Jinfeng launched a fireball, and the black hair of the chasing wind beast immediately ignited. Most monster beasts were afraid of fire, and the chasing wind beast was no exception. Seeing that the fur was burning, the chasing wind beast screamed and rolled on the ground. In a circle.

Xiao Jinfeng and Xu Muan launched the flame attack with even more vigour. Xiao Jinfeng driven a giant seal and hit the chasing beast's head fiercely.