Chapter 152

Xiao Jingting was busy in the field, with colorful halos rushing straight to the sky.

Xiao Jingting looked at the vision in the sky and wondered.

"Tianxia's secret realm actually opened so quickly." Qiu Yun narrowed his eyes as he looked at the vision in the sky.

Xiao Jingting looked at Qiu Yun and curiously said: "What is the secret realm of Tianxia!"

"There are countless opportunities and crises in Tianxia's secret realm, and the most precious among them may be Linglingcao."

"Washing the grass?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "That's right, washing spirit grass can wash away the spirit roots, turning multi-spirit root cultivators into single-spirit root cultivators."

Xiao Jingting's eyes widened and said: "Really? There is such a spiritual grass."

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Since this spirit is so precious, why doesn't it seem to be heard so much?" Xiao Jingting asked curiously.

"Washing grass no longer grows in the outside world, only some specific secret areas still exist, and this spirit grass cannot be brought out." Qiu Yun said.

Xiao Jingting puzzled: "Can't you bring it out?"

Qiu Yun nodded and said: "Yes, after picking the lavender, it must be taken as soon as possible, otherwise it will have no effect."

"Washing the grass can really shape the single root." Xiao Jingting asked.

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "Yes, but the single-spirit roots created by washing spirit grass are worse than the natural single-spirit roots, but they are much better than the two-spirit roots and the three-spirit roots."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That's it! How do I get into Tianxia's secret realm!"

"It's not difficult to enter the secret realm of Tianxia." Qiu Yun said.

"Not difficult?" Xiao Jingting said a little puzzled.

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "Yes! Cultivation is no more than Jin Dan, and no more than fifty years of discipline, you can go in."

Xiao Jingting's eyes flashed a little bright, "If so, that would be great."

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting, smiled, and said, "It seems that you seem to be very tempted to wash the grass!"

Xiao Jingting scratched his head and said, "Who can't be bothered with such precious things, except those natural single spirit roots!"

"That's right! It's just that there are many people who are tempted, but few who are successful." Qiu Yun said.

Xiao Jingting looked at the vision in the sky and said: "Qiu Guanshi, when do you think you can go in!"

Qiu Yun thought for a while and said, "The secret realm is just showing signs of birth. It should take at least a month to open an entrance."

Xiao Jingting pursed his lips and couldn’t help but feel a little surging. If there was a psychiatric herb, he would be much simpler to advance to Yuanying. Qiu Guanshi said that psychic herb is difficult to cultivate. Washing spirit grass, maybe.

...

Qingyun Immortal Gate, Chen Xu looked at the vision in the sky and clenched his teeth tightly.

"What's wrong!" Xiao Xiaodong asked looking at Chen Xu's face.

"Tianxia's Secret Realm was born." Chen Xudao.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Is it?"

"I want to go in and see." Chen Xu murmured.