Chapter 110

Xiao Jingting's qualifications are much worse than that of Xu Mu'an. Xiao Jingting spent three to build a foundation, only to be lucky.

Xiao Jingting finally understood why Daxianmen values ​​the qualifications so much. For Daxianmen, there are a lot of Chikidan. It is far better to use one Chijidan to build one Chijidan than to use three Chijidan, Create a foundation.

"You succeeded?" Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!" As long as there are enough resources and enough foundation foundation, foundation foundation should not be very difficult. He has reached the foundation foundation period. The next step is to consider how to achieve Jindan.

Xu Muan poured a glass of water to Xiao Jingting and asked, "Do you have any plans next?"

"Resolve the Pei family's affairs first." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jingting doesn't like to owe human affection. In general, the Xiao family only got angry with the Pei family because he killed the Pei Song of the Pei family. Xiao Jingting felt that he had to solve the Pei family's affairs before he left the wild land.

"The old man of the Pei family, more than 100 years old, has been promoted to foundation for decades, and the cultivation base should be higher than ours." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting hooked the corner of his mouth, and said unkindly: "I don't plan to fight alone." Xiao Jingting raised his head, raised his glass to Xu Muan, and said with a smile: "Aren't you going to help me?"

Xiao Jingting does not have any heroic complex, and he believes that he must act bright and decent, and the other party can afford to face, and he can naturally shame his face with the strength of the foundation.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "The two of us must have fought." The resources of the wild land are limited. Although the old man of Pei family has been promoted to the foundation period, it has been decades, but it is only an early stage of foundation. He is not much different from Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting felt that time was precious, not wasteful, and did not delay much. He and Xu Muan succumbed to the Pei family, and directly found the retreat of the foundation-building ancestor of the Pei family, and "learned" with him. Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan The two joined forces to knock down the Pei family's ancestral foundation ancestor to a realm, and then walked away, leaving the dumbfounded Pei family.

The war of the three foundation repairers, the fluctuations could not be covered at all, and the Pei family's house was damaged a lot, and many repairers around them secretly watched the war.

The two foundation-building cultivators went to the home to fight against the Pei family's foundation-building, and they became the monks of the Pei family's location.

This incident passed through various cities like a whirlwind.

It stands to reason that the two monk monks came to the house for no reason to provoke and were seriously injured. Hou Fu was about to come forward, but Hou Fu was too busy to care for these things recently, and Hou Fu came forward The Pei family was warned, but the Pei family still took small actions, and Hou Fu was already dissatisfied.

...

A carriage stopped before Xiao Jinfeng's other courtyard, and Xiao Jingting walked down from the carriage.

Seeing Xiao Jingting, Xiao Jinfeng couldn't help but look excited. "The third brother."

"Second Brother." Xiao Jingting walked over and gave Xiao Jinfeng a big hug.

Xiao Jinfeng thumped Xiao Jingting's back heavily and said, "You have finally returned, and you have come back for such a long time that you haven't even got a message, so your second brother is worried about dying."