Chapter 60

At the gate of the Xiao family, Wang Lu looked at the intersection anxiously.

"Mother, it should be coming soon." Xiao Qingyan said to Wang Lu.

Wang Lu was full of indignation: "Your younger brother was actually dispatched to such a remote place. The **** Liu Xian actually gave your younger brother so much money. How is your younger brother getting used to it!"

Wang Lu's face was somber. When he came back to hear what the big room did, Wang Lu could not wait to hit the door. However, the other rooms reacted quickly, immediately abandoned their previous suspicions, and joined together. The old man came out to do and All right, Wang Lu can only suppress the anger in his heart.

Xiao Qingyan lowered his head and thought, "Xiao Jingting's personality, it's better to throw it out and have a little bit of discussion. But in front of Wang Lu, Xiao Qingyan dared not say this. Wang Lu didn't like Xiao Jinfeng very much, but he loved Xiao Jingting very much. Because most of the family's resources were given to himself, Wang Lu always felt that he had treated Xiao Jingting badly and was apologetic to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Hefeng came out and looked at Xiao Linfeng and Wang Ludao: "Second brother, second sister-in-law, waiting for someone! The sun is so big, why don't you go to the house and wait, how tired to wait here!"

Wang Lu waved his hand and said coldly: "No need."

Wang Lu was most dissatisfied with the big room, but he didn’t have any good feelings about the other people who watched with cold eyes when his son had an accident, but no matter how they thought about it, on the surface, everyone still put on a sibling look .

...

Xiao Chengfeng looked at Liu Xiandao: "Aren't you going out?"

Liu Xian snorted coldly, and said: "Two juniors, do we still need a group of elders to greet them? Those two also remember to hate me, and I don't need to do superficial effort."

"I heard that Xiao Jingting is well mixed in Tuqiu Village." Xiao Chengfeng said.

"Did you make a mistake, the prodigal man was actually good outside?" Liu Xian said.

Xiao Chengfeng narrowed his eyes and said, "It should be correct, that guy is indeed turning."

Liu Xian gritted his teeth and said, "A Xiao Qingyan is tricky enough. If Xiao Jingting turns and joins him, it will be troublesome."

Xiao Chengfeng said disapprovingly: "Don't be so pessimistic, Xiao Qingyan is not capable, and Xiao Jingting is also a contender. The three monks have no water to drink. When Xiao Jingting came back, he was united with Xiao Qingyan. Or, the two brothers were in the den, not sure."

Liu Xian's face changed, and then a bright smile appeared. "makes sense."

...

In the restaurant.

Sun Hao sat on the side of the road and looked at it from time to time.

"Sun Hao, what are you doing?"

"Today, Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng of the Xiao family are coming back, they should be coming soon."

"Xiao Jingting’s guy is also good enough, a good young master, was sent to that kind of place. It is said that the woman in the country is black, thin, dry and deflated. It is said that after three years in the country, the ugly female race fairy Xiao Jingting, this year, this year, I am afraid that it will be suffocated. In my opinion, the first thing this guy comes back is to find a flower house and soak for ten days and a half months." Zheng Kaidao.

"Old Zheng! Do you want to go with others!" Zhou Miman said ridiculously.

Zheng Kai smiled embarrassedly and said, "I am all a wife, where can I go to that place!"

"Yo, isn't it, our Master Zheng, has become a wife in strict control." Zhou Mi laughed.

Sun Hao looked down. After Xiao Jingting dispatched him to Tuqiu Village, Sun Hao accidentally went to a town near Tuqiu Village. He thought of Xiao Jingting's fight with his sister. A local ruffian had broken Xiao Jingting.

Sun Hao had already left this matter behind, and Xiao Jingting would come back, and Sun Hao suddenly remembered it.

Sun Hao touched his chin and said: Xiao Jingting is really tolerant. He can still live in the countryside until now. Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu are back. Xiao Jingting, this guy, is afraid that he will shake again.

...

Xiao Xiaofan peered at the window and looked at the stalls selling along the street. His eyes flashed brightly.

"Brother, there are so many people on the street! I haven't found it before." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Xiao Xiaodong rolled his eyes and said: You used to be at home, where to find.

Xiao Xiaodong clenched his fists when he thought about the days he lived with at the Xiao family.

"Brother, look at that puppet, it's so cute." Xiao Xiaofan said with joy.

"Don't you be so close to me!" Xiao Xiaodong said with a headache.

Xiao Xiaofan has recently eaten stinky things like he got into fire, and he eats more and more, and eats so much. This guy is still keeping up with himself.

Because of the lack of space immediately, Xiao Xiaodong was rushed to live in a carriage with the smelly Xiao Xiaofan after the appeal was invalid.

"Wait for time, let my dad take me to shop." Xiao Xiaofan said with care.

Xiao Xiaodong heard the words, but also a little emotional. In the past, Xiao Jingting was only busy eating, drinking, and gambling. Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan were afraid of Xiao Jingting's avoidance. Naturally, they did not dare to let Xiao Jingting take them to go shopping, but now... maybe you can look forward to it.

Xiao Xiaofan got back in the carriage and said, "Brother, when I go back to the city, my father will not be what he used to be."

Xiao Xiaodong shook his head and said, "Mother and father said no, maybe not."