Chapter 142

The little chicken next to Xiao Xiaodong cried out "cluck, cluck".

Xiao Xiaojin held his face, squatted down, and looked at Xiao Xiaodong's little chicken, "Brother, your little chicken, seems to be a little fatter."

"Eat so much, if it didn't grow a long time, wouldn't it have been eaten in vain, this dead chicken would almost eat up my house." Xiao Xiaodong was sullen.

"Brother, this chicken can eat so much!"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yeah!" He had to put the little chicken in the back hill and let it go for food by himself, otherwise, he would be made a dead man by this dead chicken.

"Brother, what are you talking about?" Xiao Xiaojin asked.

"It said I'm sorry, said it said too much, said it would be a good officer, and strive to reward me." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Xiaojin is full of admiration: "Brother, you teach the beast well, your contract beast gives you the clothes you teach."

The little chaffinch bounced and made a "huh...huh..." sound in his mouth.

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at the little chicken and secretly said: This little chicken is really ignorant! Eat him, use him, and still think that he will not earn money, saying that it is not that it eats too much, but that he Xiao Xiaodong will not make money, only give some bargains to eat, if, can eat a day Ten monsters like eight green feather swallows, it is also possible to eat a few monsters. Just kidding, are monsters like Qing Yuyan always available?

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the thunderous little chicken and said: "Brother, you are sure that it really feels sorry for you, it looks so fierce!"

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."

Xiao Xiaojin squatted down, trying to hug the little chicken, and found that he couldn't hold it at all.

"Brother, you chicken is really heavy!" Xiao Xiaojin said.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes!"

...

"Xiao Jin? Why didn't you see it!" Xiao Jingting looked around.

"Xiaodong passed the news and said that Xiaojin had rested with him." Xu Muan said.

"So this is ah!"

Xu Muan sighed, "Your little son is also very troublesome."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Mu'an and puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Xu Muan smiled and said, "It's nothing! Your son! I have a friendship with Muyun. According to Xiaodong, Xiao Jin asked Muyun if he was the first brother, and confirmed from Muyun's mouth that he was indeed the first brother. , Xiao Jin also advised others to give birth to dolls earlier.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his forehead and said: His own son is so virtuous, he not only likes to cook, but also cares about Muyun's lifelong event. Is it possible for him to intervene in a matter of Muyun? This little rabbit actually persuaded others to give birth to a doll. It is a sinful thing to let Muyun give birth to a doll. At that time, Cheng Yishu seduced Muyun, but was seriously injured and severely punished.

Xu Muan rubbed his forehead and said, "Xiaodong said, Liu Xiaojin stayed with him for two days."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes, yes, let Xiaojin stay with Xiaodong, so that he would not encounter Muyun again and talk nonsense."

Xu Muan: "..."

...

Xiao Xiaojin took a few chickens to Xiao Xiaodong, and the few chickens stopped when they saw Xiao Xiaodong's chickens.