Chapter 176

Xiao Jingting led a few people and rented a remote mountain on a small island to live.

Xiao Jingting, who had settled down, checked the space ring of the old red fire monster, and was full of disappointment: "The old red fire monster is too poor. There are only a dozen top-grade spirit stones and 30,000 middle-grade spirit stones in his space ring."

Xiao Xiaofan broke his finger and said, "Daddy, it seems like a lot."

Xiao Jingting rolled his eyes and said, "What do you know! People's red fire monster is the Jindan ancestor who has been famous for many years, or the late Jindan, and it is only one step away from Yuanying. In this ordinary person's space ring, It’s natural to have so many spirit stones, but such an old monster is a bit shabby."

"You know, your father's net worth is a hundred top grade spirit stones! Moreover, when your father was building a foundation, he was worth a hundred top grade spirit stones, and now he has become Jin Dan, and his net worth has to be quadrupled again. Now."

Xiao Xiaofan blinked and was stunned by Xiao Jingting.

Lei Xuan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Uncle Xiao, there are not too many. Where can the red-fire old monster compare with you! You Hongfu Qitian, ordinary people can match it!"

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Yes! Yes!"

Xiao Jingting sighed, and said: It is a lot, but he has a heavy burden! The draggers, as well as the group of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions and golden bees, are also strenuous to raise, not to mention the flowers and plants in the space. His strength has increased, and the quality of the spirit grass needed has also been improved accordingly. Too.

Xu Muan shook the Huoyun streamer in his hand and said, "This magic weapon is good. If you sell it, it should be worth more spirit stones."

Lei Xuan quickly shook his head and said, "Uncle Xu, can't sell."

Chen Xu nodded and said: "Yes! Uncle Xu, this magic weapon is the ancestor magic weapon of the Red Fire Ancestor. The Red Fire Ancestor spent a lot of effort for this magic weapon and sold it a pity."

Xu Muan waved the magic weapon in his hand and said, "This magic weapon is good."

Chen Xu nodded and solemnly said, "That is of course. The old Red Fire monster spent hundreds of years collecting spirit fire. Most of his skills are above this fire cloud streamer, although Red Fire old The strange looking fireworks are not top-notch, but the number is very large, and the power is extraordinary."

"It's a pity that this is a red fire old monster's natal magic weapon. If someone else uses it, it can at most exert its seven-level power. However, Uncle Xu, before the middle of Jindan, this magic weapon is enough. of."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Sounds good."

Xiao Jingting and others stayed at the rented hill. Xiao Xiaofan swayed around the hill and found a small spirit stone mine, which excited Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting rejoiced not because there were too many spirits in the Lingshi mine, but remembered that his younger son had such a radar function.

Xiao Jingting decided to live on the island for a while, and waited for the spirit stone in his hand to run out before making plans.

Since Xiao Jingting settled down on the island, Jin Dan Lei Tribulation appeared on the hill where Xiao Jingting lived.

In order to avoid attention, Xiao Jingting set up a huge phantom array, distorting this kind of weather.

Many of the golden-topped red-tailed scorpions and golden bees that Xiao Jingting brought out from the secret realm had reached the edge of promotion. They were only restricted by the prohibition in the secret realm and could not be promoted. After coming out of Xiao Jingting, they broke through the shackles and entered Jindan.