Chapter 18

The next day, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan got up early in the morning. Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong who knew they were going to shout and wanted to help. Xiao Jingting thought and agreed.

Xiao Jingting held Xiao Xiaofan's hand, his face was a bit worried.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Jingting's face, blinking his dark eyes, and said: "Dad, what's wrong with you! Unhappy!"

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Daddy is worried that the grapes will not be sold."

"The grapes are delicious and will definitely be sold." Xiao Xiaofan raised his fists and cheered Xiao Jingting.

"Really? The grapes are delicious?" Xiao Jingting asked with a smile.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded solemnly and said, "Yes, the grapes are delicious, and Xiaofan loves them very much."

"What's the use of your favorite food." Xiao Xiaodong gave Xiao Xiaofan an angry look.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Dongdao: "Brother, you love to eat too! You eat more than I do. My mother also likes to eat. The two bunches of grapes I left to my mother and father eat all."

"Really?" Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan with a smile on his face, and Xu Muan's face quickly turned red.

Xiao Jingting shook his head in his heart, and Xu Muan was a teenager. At this age, he was just a high school student in his previous life, and he was still a child.

The four reached the entrance of the village. An ox cart was already waiting at the entrance of the village. When they saw the four people, Li Sheng, who was sitting in the front of the ox cart and smoked, was surprised, and then a smile appeared.

"Xiao Xu! Going to the city again!" Li Shenghe asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes."

"This time go with the family and the children!" Li Sheng looked at Xiao Jingting and smiled.

Xu Muan was embarrassed by Li Sheng and said, "Yes."

"Xiao's family, I heard that you have lost your way recently, and that's right. With solid farming and raising a family, with your own skills, the days will always get better." Li Shengdao.

Xiao Jingting nodded and echoed: "Lao Zhang is right."

"What are you doing in the city!" Li Sheng asked.

"We are going to sell something in the city." Xiao Jingting said vaguely.

Li Sheng nodded and said, "That's it! Get in the car."

There were three or four people sitting in the car. When Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan came up, a few people in the car looked over curiously.

Xiao Jingting is notorious, and everyone in Tuqiu Village knows that Xiao Jingting and Xu Mu'an have a bad relationship. At the moment, watching the two come up, the people in the car are staring at Xiao Jingting and looking around. Xiao Jingting, who is regarded as a giant panda, is very embarrassed.

Xiao Jingting felt that one person in the car looked at the eyes of the two of them, and it was a little bad. Xiao Jingting searched for the intestines and then remembered that this person was Qiu Bai's brother Qiu Li.

"What did Brother Xiao do this time in the city!" Qiu Li asked.

"Sell something, subsidize the household," Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Qiu Li glanced at Xiao Jingting's basket and said: "Brother Xiao is afraid that he is in a hurry and he has to go to the doctor. There are not many people in the city who love to eat grapes and can't sell the price. Travel expenses back and forth."

Xiao Jingting smiled indifferently and said, "It's okay, I just try it."

Seeing that Xiao Jingting was not interested, Qiu Li snorted softly and did not speak again.

Xiao Jingting embraced Xiao Xiaofan, and did not take care of this person again.

Xiao Xiaofan yawned lazily in Xiao Jingting's arms, and Xiao Jingting rubbed Xiao Xiaofan's head indulgently.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan in Xiao Jingting's arms with envy, looked at Xiao Jingting's eyes, and quickly looked away.

As soon as the people arrived, the bullock ran quickly. Xiao Jingting felt the power of the bullock for the first time. It turned out that the bull can also run so fast and so stable.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: If he is rich, he can also buy a oxcart, so that he does not have to walk so many roads every day, now there are only five acres of land, he is very busy every day, wasting a little time on the road It’s nothing. When the fields are brought back, he will be much busy.

"How much silver is Uncle Li's bullock cart!" Xiao Jingting lowered his voice and asked Xu Muan.

Xu Muan froze for a moment and said, "The monsters are hard to be domesticated. Many monsters will eat up when they grow up. Uncle Li raised this monster cow from an early age. His relationship with Li's family is very close. Ordinary people want to buy it. Monsters, you have to go to the entrance of the Imperial Beast Hall. The monsters over there are controlled by the Beast Rune. The price of taming the monster is very expensive. If you buy this monster from the Imperial Beast Hall, the price is not It will be less than eight hundred two."

Many people are reluctant to pay for the training fees of the Imperial Beast Hall. Therefore, many people will buy docile monster beast cubs from small to large, and they will have feelings, and generally there will not be too much problem.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said: "It's so expensive!"

Qiu Li, who originally closed her eyes and nourished herself, heard Xiao Jingting's words, opened her eyes, and gave Xiao Jingting a sneering glance.

Xiao Jingting was disgusted by Qiu Li's eyes, his stomach and liver hurt.

Qiu Li is a typical person who is a **** and wants to set up a memorial arch. Xiao Jingting can be sure that Qiu Bai and the original owner definitely have Qiu Li's suggestions behind the scenes. Qiu's son is more important than Qiu's. White is much higher.

Qiu Bai and Qiu Li have a virtue. They want the original owner's money, but also dislike the original owner, taking advantage of it, and feel that the original owner is not checked. Toad wants to eat swan meat.