Chapter 97

Two months later, Xu Muan was able to refine more and more elixirs, and even the high-level elixirs Yangyuandan could be refined.

"Mu An, you are so amazing!" Xiao Jingting couldn't help it.

Yang Yuan Dan has an effect on the practitioners from the seventh floor to the ninth floor of Qi Qi. Before that, Xiao Jingting had exchanged some Yuan Yuan with the people of Hou Fu.

Xu Muan was able to refine Yangyuan Pill, which just solved the current shortage of pill medicine.

The people in Houfu picked up a lot of spirit grass and didn't give many medicines, but it's no wonder that Houfu stole the door. After all, in order to refine this nutrient pill, Xu Muan wasted a lot of spirit grass.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "It's not that great."

Thinking of the wasted spirit grass, Xu Muan couldn't help but feel distressed. Fortunately, Xiao Jingting's jade space can continue to produce all kinds of precious spirit grass. Otherwise, if so many spirit grass were destroyed, he might have been debilitated for a long time. Ordinary Danshi, who wasted so much spirit grass like himself, is afraid to give up long ago.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan and said, "Is your body still alive? Otherwise, you will rest for a few days."

Xu Muan touched his belly and said indifferently: "Relax, it's okay. In the past, when I was pregnant with Xiaofan, I still hunted in the mountains every day. Alchemy is not tiring. I have a good sense." Born, I have to prepare early.

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment and said, "You have worked hard."

Xu Muan smiled and leaned on Xiao Jingting, saying: "You have come, what else can I ask for."

Xiao Jingting hugged Xu Muan, and there was a deep distress in his heart.

...

A knock on the door rang, Xiao Xiaodong rubbed his eyes and got up to open the door.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at the man in red at the door and frowned, "You are here! So early."

Tian Fei shook his folding fan, and said with a long heart: "It's not early, the early bird catches the worm! Children, you need to develop a good habit of going to bed early and getting up early."

Xiao Xiaodong suspiciously said: "However, I heard that you are doing business at night! The early bird catches worms, is it suitable for you?"

Tian Fei: "..." This dead child is really not cute.

"How about your father?" Tian Fei asked.

"Are you here to buy Zhuangyang Dan?" Xiao Xiaofan asked from behind Xiao Xiaodong.

Tian Fei nodded and said, "Yes."

"Dad, I've already prepared it, brother, take it out." Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong Road.

Xiao Xiaodong took a big jar out of it, and there were hundreds of aphrodisiacs.

Tian Fei saw a large jar of the panacea, as if he saw the silver in the mountains, and immediately smiled.

"Brother Xiao really did what he said!" Tian Fei said with satisfaction. He was still worried that Xiao Jingting couldn't bring out so many immortals. He did not expect that Xiao Jingting was actually ready.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Tian Fei curiously and said, "Uncle, do you buy so many immortality medicines, are you going to eat them as snacks?"

Tian Fei was shocked when he heard Xiao Xiaofan’s words, and bought a Zhuangyang Dandang snack to eat. He had no such courage and would eat the dead.