Chapter 170

Xiao Jingting and others walked for two months in the fire lane, and finally came out.

As soon as Xiao Jingting and others walked out, the shameless desert that disappeared at once would disappear without a trace.

After walking out of the desert, Xiao Jingting saw a city with a long history. Many buildings in the city have been ruined, but some buildings are majestic and daunting.

"Where should I find it!" Xiao Jingting muttered.

Chen Xu said nervously: "I don't know." Chen Lifeng didn't have much news about Chen Xu's inner city, and Chen Xu couldn't help feeling distressed.

Xiao Xiaodong grabbed Chen Xu's hand and said, "No need to be nervous, just take it slowly."

Chen Xu glanced at Xiao Xiaodong, smiled faintly, and calmed down a bit.

After arriving in the inner city, Xiao Jingting was a little blind. There are many buildings in the inner city. Most of the places have been searched. Some places still need to break the prohibition to enter. Unfortunately, after the break, they often find that the things inside are broken. Swept away.

More people came in the inner city, and Xiao Jingting used his huge soul to steal some information.

"There are a total of twelve passages into the inner city. Although they will change, the fire path is the most difficult one to change.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his nose. When he first chose the fire path, Xiao Jingting felt that the least people walked and could avoid some people's eyeliners. However, after eavesdropping on the conversations of other monks, Xiao Jingting knew that the fire path left There are few people because it is among the twelve channels, which is the most dangerous.

Xiao Jingting suddenly understood why when they chose the fire path, some practitioners' eyes were full of pity and irony.

"It stands to reason that your grandpa should be able to find out this news!" Xiao Jingting said a little strangely.

Chen Xu pondered for a while, and said, "Maybe... Grandpa doesn't want me to enter the inner city, and he doesn't believe that I can enter the inner city. He may think that I will retreat when I'm outside."

Chen Xu knew very well that there was a secret in Xiao Jingting. He followed Xiao Jingting and the others all the way down before he entered the inner city. If he really followed the person the grandfather had arranged for him, he didn't know how many times he had died. It wasn't that Grandpa wasn't caring enough about his own things. It was just that this secret realm was too dangerous and his probability of entering the inner city was extremely low.

Xiao Jingting: "..." really has this possibility.

"Does your grandpa disagree with you coming in?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Yes, I insisted that Grandpa let me in."

...

After Xiao Jingting and others entered the inner city, they wandered around in the inner city for two months, with little gain.

In the inner city. There are many abandoned courtyards, and Xiao Jingting and others casually searched for it and cleaned it up, then rested in it.

"This inner city is too big," Xiao Jingting said with distress. There are a lot of yards in the inner city. It is troublesome to search one by one. Many yards are difficult to open. As a result, there is no oil or water at all.

Xiao Xiaodong thought about it and said, "Father, I have a way."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong and said, "What?"