Chapter 56

Mu Shuyu walked to Xiao Jinfeng holding her child. Although she was born as a twin, Xiao Jinfeng loved this son very much, which made Mu Shuyu very happy.

"Drinking again, the smell of wine, the son is going to despise you." Mu Shuyu smiled and complained.

"How can I blame me? The only thing that can be blamed is that Muan's wine is getting better and better, and it feels comfortable to drink it." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Mu Shuyu nodded and said, "Also."

The best wines produced at home are kept by family members. The wines sold are eliminated. It is these eliminated wines that caused a huge shock in Fengcheng. The reason for so fast promotion is because of the frequent drinking of spirit wine.

"Hug me." Xiao Jinfeng stretched out his hand towards Mu Shuyu.

Mu Shuyu handed the baby in his hand to Xiao Jinfeng.

"Xiaofu is so cute! This nose looks like me." Xiao Jinfeng said with a smile.

Mu Shuyu looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said narrowly: "I hope that when I grow up, don't be like you are an alcoholic."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled awkwardly.

Xiao Xiaofu leaned in to Xiao Jinfeng's mouth and sniffed gently, Xiao Jingting said with some pride: "I am very fragrant, our son likes it very much."

Xiao Xiaofu slapped on Xiao Jinfeng's face, Mu Shuyu smiled and said, "Yes! I like you, I like to beat you."

Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu joked at home, and the sound of Jiao Ma's hissing came in.

"Where is the sound of Jiao Ma!" Xiao Jinfeng said with confusion. Most of the monsters like Jiao Ma were brought up by the big family, and there should not be any in the town.

Xiao Jinfeng walked out of the door and looked at the person who came. He was surprised to find that he was actually an acquaintance. "Xiao Sanguan, why are you here?"

"Master Feng Feng, I was ordered by the Second Master to welcome you and Master Jing Ting back to Xiao's house."

"Second Master, my father?" Xiao Jinfeng's eyes widened in surprise.

...

The news of the Xiao family's visit to the door of the Xiao family spread to Tuqiu village instantly.

"Father and mother are actually alive." Xiao Jingting said with surprise.

Xiao Jingting has been assigned to Tuqiu Village for almost a year. From Xiao Ping's occasional letter, Xiao Jingting knew that the Xiao family's internal struggles were strong in recent years. The four big families in Mocheng were also struggling, and he and Xiao Jinfeng were chased. People who go out of the house have basically been completely forgotten.

The parents of the original owner went out to do tasks with their friends. As a result, the friends who did the tasks together calculated that they fell off the cliff. The person who did the task with the original owner came back to say that the parents of the original owner had encountered misfortune and everyone believed it.

As a result, almost a year later, the original owner's parents were killed again. It seems that the original owner's parents got some opportunities under the cliff, and Xiu both entered the eighth floor of Qi practice.

The Xiao family's highest cultivation level now is the ninth floor of Qi Qi. The parents of the original owner are much younger than the old man.

After the parents of the original owner came back, they knew that the eldest son was rejected by the college. The second son became the target of the attack. The younger son was kicked out of the Xiao family and immediately became furious.

Maybe it was for Li Wei, or perhaps to give Xiao Jinfeng a head start, the parents of the original owner would kill Xiao Muhong's concubine named Feng Xueer as soon as he came back, and he was beaten to death in public. He hooked up with the second master of the Xiao family, and became adulterous. He also likes nonsense and slanders the second young master.

It is said that when the original owner's mother started, Xiao Muhong stood beside him, daring not to say a word.

Xiao Jingting shook his head secretly. The so-called truth was always written by the winner. During this time, the Xiao family struggled for a long time. Once the parents of the original owner came back, the family forces would have to reshuffle.

............

Xiao Xiaofan lying on the table, said weakly: "I don't want to go back."

For Xiao Xiaofan, the Xiao family is really not a good place. At the Xiao family, children of the same age always bullied Xiao Xiaofan, and they could only eat the rest of the food. Xu Muan was afraid that Xiao Xiaofan would be bullied and often put Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong off stand up.

Xiao Xiaodong lowered his head, and he didn't want to go back. Although Tuqiu Village was not as prosperous as the Xiao family, Xiao Xiaodong only felt that in recent days, the winds and waters of the past had been full of intrigues and tricks for the Xiao family. Xiao Xiaodong didn't have any favors at all.

"Why doesn't Xiaofan want to go back!" Xiao Jinfeng asked gently.

Xiao Xiaofan's fleshy little hand held his chin, and he was full of depression: "There are a lot of bad guys over there, you have to fight Xiaofan."

Xiao Jingting rubbed Xiao Xiaofan's head and said, "You can call back!"

"Xiaofan can't beat it." Xiao Xiaofan said with frustration.

"Dad helps you." Xiao Jingting said.

Hearing Xiao Jingting's words, Xiao Xiaofan's eyes lit up.

Xu Muan gave Xiao Jingting a helpless glance.