Chapter 37

Xiao Jingting was busy when he was busy, and he stopped until late in the evening, "Second brother, sorry! I am busy, I will forget you."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled at Xiao Jingting and said, "It's okay, if the father and mother are still there, I must be very happy to know that you are so motivated."

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly.

"A lot of people were watching you when you were performing spirits against the field just now." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting said with some surprise: "Is there?"

"Yes! Many of them are younger brothers and girls. They seem to like you. Your third brother is now the ideal partner in the hearts of many people." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "Second brother, I love to make fun of me."

"That's not there," Xiao Jinfeng said.

"I have all my wives and children. Now I just want to make money to support my family. I don't dare to think about the things around me." Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Hearing Xiao Jingting's words, Xiao Jinfeng breathed a sigh of relief.

"Second Brother, do you have anything to say to me! I think you have been talking about it all the time." Xiao Jingting said with some confusion.

Xiao Jinfeng hesitated for a while and said frankly: "Sun Miaomiao is going to marry Xiao Muhong."

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, thinking of Sun Miaomiao, Xiao Jingting couldn't help but blush. The original owner said that he was a loyal fan of Sun Miaomiao. When he saw people on the street, he stuck to it. He also fought with others for the sake of Sun Mimiao. What gifts can be sent, returned, is also sweet.

Thinking of the original owner's grandson's appearance, Xiao Jingting felt panicked.

Although those things were done by the original owner, Xiao Jingting is now integrated with the original owner, and there is always a feeling that he has done those absurd things.

"Really? Sun Miaomiao is going to marry Xiao Muhong, and some Xiao Muhong's **** have suffered, but that is a very fierce woman." Xiao Jingting shook his head, Xiao Jingting could hardly understand the taste of the original owner, from the perspective of memory The original owner also let the Miss Sun throw the whip, is it possible that the original owner has abuse.

Xiao Jinfeng said something strange: "Do you mind?" Xiao Jinfeng still remembers how Xiao Jingting saddled Sun Miaomiao. The appearance of twenty-four filial pieties, diligently made Xiao Jinfeng want to smoke him.

"Why should I mind that Sun Miaomiao is not my wife." Xiao Jingting said coolly, the original owner was so thick-skinned! Miss Sun obviously didn't take the original owner seriously, but this guy didn't care about it at all. It was really a fool, and no wonder those people looked down on the original owner.

"Just don't mind."

"The strong twisted melon is not sweet, but this Miss Sun's eyes are higher than the top, and actually fancy Xiao Muhong, a little strange!" Xiao Jingting said.

"It's not strange! After the father and mother's accident, it was the uncle's family who was in charge, and Xiao Muhong was the uncle's eldest son..."