Chapter 10

Soon after Xiao Jingting entered the jungle, a spider the size of a millstone fell off.

Xu Muan quickly fired a flame, burning the spider to ashes.

"This spider is poisonous. If it is bitten, it will be paralyzed. Be careful." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said with a lingering fear: "I see." The jungle is really dangerous. No wonder, although there are many treasures hidden in the jungle, but few people come to the jungle.

Xiao Jingting followed Xu Muan for a long time in the jungle, and there was no gain, "Grapes."

Xu Muan turned to Xiao Jingting and said, "What?"

Xiao Jingting pointed to the vines in the mountains and said, "I want to pinch some vines and go back to transplant."

Xu Mu'an wanted to say that the wild grapes had sour teeth, even if the seeds were alive, no one would eat them, but Xu Mu'an was also not embarrassed to see Xiao Jingting's enthusiasm. Pouring the cold water of Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting remembers that the status of fruits in this world is very special. Long-term consumption has the effect of improving spirituality. If he can grow a lot of delicious grapes, he can get a lot of silver.

Xiao Jingting put the vines in the basket and secretly transferred a part into the space.

Xu Muan didn't watch Xiao Jingting's movements and was on the side to be alert.

"Run quickly, the fangs pig is here."

A wild boar with a length of nearly two meters ran to the two of them in an instant. Xiao Jingting looked at the giant beast in front and swallowed secretly. Is this still a pig? The thorn-tooth pig is more than two meters long, a pair of fangs shimmer with metallic luster, and the pigskin has armor like a turtle shell.

Xu Muan launched a flame attack towards the fangs pig. The fangs pig moved very fast, and Xu Muan's attacks were all missed.

The barbed pig shouted twice and rushed towards Xu Muan.

Xiao Jingting gave birth to a vine, hooked the trunk of the big tree, hugged Xu Muan's waist, and held Xu Muan to the top of the tree by the vine half.

Xu Muan was hugged by Xiao Jingting, and his brain was blank for a moment.

The thorn-tooth pig under "Booming" madly hit the tree trunk, recalling Xu Muan's wisdom.

"Does this pig know you!" Xiao Jingting said strangely.

"I hunted a rabbit before, as if it was his prey." Xu Muan said. The stag-tooth pig underneath is also practicing Qi on three levels. It is invulnerable to armor, is immune to flame attacks, and is very difficult to deal with.

Xiao Jingting: "..." There is a rabbit on the pig's menu? This world! It's hard to understand.

"Can it climb trees?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "No."

"That's good." Xiao Jingting breathed a sigh of relief.

"Boom." Xiao Jingting felt the tree tremble fiercely, "Boom" the tree tremble again.

Xiao Jingting waited for the thorn-tooth pig to break the tree, and controlled the vine to leap with Xu Muan to another tree.

"If you can kill this big guy, you can improve the food." Xiao Jingting said brightly, the pig underneath is not low in strength, and the spiritual power contained in the meat will not be low. Eat such a beast , Can improve cultivation.

Xu Muan couldn't help but move, he was not the opponent of this stingy pig, but now he is not alone!

"Roar..." The thorn-tooth pig roared at Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan repeatedly.

"For a while I stumbled on it, you attacked his eyes." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and responded, "Okay."

Xiao Jingting mobilized his spiritual power and gave birth to countless vines that wrapped the legs of the thorn-tooth pig. The thorn-tooth pig roared angrily, and the vines that entangled the thorn-tooth pig were broken a lot.

Xiao Jingting couldn't help spawning vines, which affected the behavior of the thorn-pig. Xu Muan took the opportunity to attack the thorn-pig's eyes. The irritated thorn-pig roared, and Xu Muan threw a fireball into the fang-pig's mouth.

The thorn-tooth pig ran rampage, his body actually increased a lot out of thin air.

"Crazy." Xu Muan was shocked.

The mad fang pig has blood red eyes, and his strength has doubled. It looks very bloodthirsty. Xiao Jingting madly mobilized spiritual power to hinder the action of the fang pig. Xu Muan no longer retained it.

The thorn-tooth pig slammed into it, knocking the tree where Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan were in two.

Although there were many trees in the forest, but few were resistant, Xiao Jingting took Xu Muan to another tree.

Xiao Jingting manipulated a branch and plunged fiercely into the backyard of the fangpig. The fangpig screamed loudly. Xu Muan was taken aback by Xiao Jingting's movements.

"Hurry up," Xiao Jingting urged.

Xu Muan threw a fireball at the mouth of the porcupine pig, and the two worked together to kill the porcupine pig.

Seeing the stag-toothed pig who fell to the ground, Xu Muan was relieved. This time he thought Xiao Jingting would be hindering him.

"It's getting smaller." Xiao Jingting looked at the body of the fangs pig.

"It's dead, the madness is over, and it naturally becomes smaller." Xu Muan said lightly.