Chapter 25

More than ten days passed away.

In an instant, the grapes were ripe, because there were acres of grapes in the field. This time, there were more than 1,600 bunches of grapes. The grapes have matured for some time. Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting picked the first ripe grapes. Five hundred bunches of grapes were sent into the city.

Because the oral contract has been signed with the Yuehe restaurant in the city and several families, this time the grapes are sold out quickly. Three hundred bunches are sold to the old owner Gu Yuehe restaurant at a price of two hundred copper plates, and the other two hundred At a price of 250 copper plates,

Sold to several large families in the city.

Five hundred bunches of grapes earned a total of one hundred and twelve, with Xiao Jingting with silver, and the rich money was divided into thirty-two silver to Xu Muan, Xu Muan holding the silver, only to feel like a dream, carrying a large bag of silver, Xu Muan Walking is a bit light.

"Are we going back now?" Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, let's go to the weapon shop and buy some things for traps."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!" The crops in the medium field are about to mature, and it is necessary to prepare early.

Xiao Jingting spent twelve or two to buy some iron clips and some spikes.

Xu Muan's eyes were attracted by a pair of Xiujians in the weapon shop. Xiao Jingting followed Xu Muan's gaze and looked at the Xiujian on the wall, saying, "Do you like it? Buy it if you like it." Xiujian, at first glance, is nothing ordinary. Xu Muan likes to move in the jungle, but he does not have suitable weapons, which is too unsafe.

"Guest, you really have a vision. This quiver is made from the sharp spines of the fifth-level steel needle beast, and can easily penetrate the hard armor of the third-level monster." The shopkeeper of the weapon shop said.

"How much money!" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Thirty-two." Xu Muan froze for a moment, secretly stunned.

Xiao Jingting took out thirty-two generously and bought it.

Xu Muan stopped: "Forget it, it's too expensive."

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said: "It's okay, you love to jump into the mountains when you're okay, there must always be a decent weapon."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting's cheerful look, and there was a burst of warmth in his heart. Xu Muan was not sure why Xiao Jingting had become like this, but secretly prayed that Xiao Jingting had continued like this.

After buying the javelin and the things needed to arrange the traps, the silver in Xiao Jingting's hands went down for more than half.

"Do I need to buy anything?" Xu Muan asked.

"It's better to buy a storage bag." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan's face was pale. The storage bag was a golden one. A cubic meter storage bag in the inside can be sold for 182 silver. This thing is good, but it is too expensive.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan and smiled and said, "I just think about it. There are so many places in my family that use money now. It's not easy to buy that thing right now."

"Are we going back now?" Xu Muan asked.

"Buy some jars and go back." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan puzzled and asked, "What do you do to buy a jar?"

"Later, you will know." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan didn't ask much, and accompanied Xiao Jingting to buy dozens of jars, big and small. The jars were not expensive. They bought a bunch of them, and they only spent one or two silver.

After buying things, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan walked outside the city to join the people in the convoy.

Seeing Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan coming back, several villagers in the bullock cart couldn't help but stare at Xu Muan's arm. Although the villagers were poor, many of them knew the goods.

Xu Muan was embarrassed to be seen, and sat down next to Xiao Jingting in a regular manner.

"Xiao family, you are making a lot of money now!" said one villager.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "Where, it's just a little money."

"Xiao's family, you are too modest. Is your husband Lang's xiujian afraid that he will need dozens of silver?"

"Mu An, if you have nothing to do, go to the mountain forest without even the right weapons. I'm not at ease." Xiao Jingting said lightly.

"Xiao Dang's, I heard that the grapes in the Yuehe restaurant are sold by you. The grapes are very valuable. How do you grow grapes! How to grow them like that!"

"Randomly." Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Xiao Jingting lowered his eyes. Before he sold grapes, he had already attracted the attention of many people. As far as he knew, many people had learned to improve the soil and planted grapes. Less, as soon as the grapes are sold this time, everyone in the village who is afraid to make trouble is well known.

His grapes are sold in this way, I am afraid that they will cause many people to win their eyes, when the time comes...too shallow foundation! Do everything in a hurry.

As if feeling Xiao Jingting's concerns, Xu Muan reached out and grabbed Xiao Jingting's hand, and Xiao Jingting held Xu Muan's hand back.