Chapter 63

The second day after returning home, Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng inspected the field together with the headless knight.

There are tens of thousands of acres of land under the name of the Xiao family, and there are about 1,000 acres under the name of the father and mother Xiao, of which there are about 100 acres of superior fields.

Around the field, there was a team of three-tiered **** guards patrolling. The guards met Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng to bow down and say hello.

Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng have great names now, and the guards respect them very much.

What Xiao Jingting saw at the Xiao family was a completely different scene from the village. Hundreds of spiritual planters were busy in the fields, and golden earthworms were drilling in the fields.

There are dozens of acres of high-quality fields in a city, and only a few rare plants are planted in each field.

"Spiritual plants of level 5 and above can only be planted in top-quality fields. Spirit plants of this level require high auras. Moreover, they have a strong sense of territories, and they cannot be planted too close to each other." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded his head. The spiritual plants above level 5 are very expensive. Because it is extremely difficult to grow, the fifth level plants planted in the field will die if they are not careful. The weather may have a problem, and the spiritual plant may also Something went wrong.

"There are very few high-level spiritual plants that can be planted, and most advanced spiritual plants require special requirements for growing conditions, and they will wither when planted in the field." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting was full of sighs: "There are so many fields in the Xiao family!"

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and said, "After all, the Xiao family is one of the four big families in Mocheng."

Xiao Muhong walked over with Sun Miaomiao, "Two cousins ​​came to inspect the land!"

"Come and see casually." Xiao Jingting glanced at Sun Miaomiao lightly, without concealing the disgust in his eyes.

Sun Miaomiao faced Xiao Jingting's eyes, and his heart sank.

Xiao Jingting and Xiao Muhong made a few noises and left.

Xiao Muhong looked at Xiao Jingting's back with surprise. He thought that Xiao Jingting would run to the brothel when he came back. As a result, when he came back, he inspected the tribe together with Xiao Jinfeng. It was really strange.

"Miao Miao, are you okay!" Xiao Muhong asked.

Sun Miaomiao shook his head and said, "It's okay."

Before Xiao Jingting met her, she was like a coveted pig. Just after Xiao Jingting saw her, she seemed to see something dirty.

Sun Miaomiao was originally worried. When Xiao Jingting came back, she would get tangled up and down regardless of her. But when Xiao Jingting came back, she avoided her like a cockroach.

After getting rid of Xiao Muhong and Sun Miaomiao, Xiao Jinfeng looked at Xiao Jingting oddly, and Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Jinfeng and said, "Second brother, what do you look at me for?"

"I was just a little surprised. You saw Sun Miaomiao, but she was indifferent." Xiao Jinfeng said.

"It's a beauty, but it's my sister-in-law. I naturally want to draw a line with her." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and said, "You think so, that's right."

Xiao Jinfeng and Xiao Jingting walked in the middle of the field talking and laughing, and a guard hurried over, facing Xiao Jingting, saying: "Master Jingting, it's not good, something went wrong at home!"