Chapter 2

Xiao Jingting filled the porridge with cooked porridge. Xiao Jingting noticed that he had been peeping at his villain, staring straight at the rice bowl, his eyes stopped moving.

Xiao Jingting filled another bowl of porridge in a small bowl and waved towards Xiao Xiaofan.

Seeing Xiao Jingting's movements, Xiao Xiaofan drew back in panic.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan's move and shook his head. Xiao Xiaofan's head burned out a little problem, but there was still an instinct to seek benefits and avoid harm. The original owner didn't beat the little guy more often. Xiao Jingting rubbed his forehead. Why did he cross To someone who can start with such a small child.

Xiao Jingting brought the porridge to the table and ate it in a bowl. The door opened a gap. Xiao Xiaofan couldn't resist hunger and ran out again.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan's expectant little face and hugged Xiao Xiaofan to the chair.

Looking at Xiao Xiaofan's patch-filled clothes, Xiao Jingting's heart was sour, Xiao Xiaofan remembered what he was eating.

After moving over, the original owner often brought food back. Xiao Xiaofan often couldn’t bear the temptation to run out to find the original main food. If the original owner was in a good mood, he would give Xiao Xiaofan a little food. If he was in a bad mood, he would beat Xiao Xiaofan Suddenly, the original owner was in a bad mood most of the time.

Xiao Xiaofan had a quick meal, and surrounded the rice bowl with one hand, as if afraid that the bowl would run away.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofan's thin face and pushed the steamed egg over.

Xiao Xiaofan leaned over his head, carefully looked at Xiao Jingting, and saw that Xiao Jingting did not respond. Xiao Xiaofan tentatively circled the steamed egg to his side. Seeing that Xiao Jingting still did not respond, he hurriedly ate the steamed egg in the bowl with a spoon.

Xiao Jingting noticed that the door moved again, and eyes full of scrutiny looked at him behind the door.

Xiao Jingting lowered his head. Although Xiao Xiaodong was young, he had a lot of eyes. Xiao Jingting lowered his head and did not want to behave too inconsistently. From the memory of the original owner, Xiao Jingting realized that this world is a magical world. He did not want to be regarded as a monster. , Caught and burned to death.

After Xiao Xiaofan finished eating, he realized what he was and slipped back into the room. When Xiao Xiaofan returned to the room, Xiao Jingting immediately heard the sound of the door on the opposite door falling.

"Why did you run to him again." Xiao Xiaodong asked Xiao Xiaofan dissatisfiedly.

Xiao Xiaofan looked up with a small face and smiled happily, "He has something delicious."

Xiao Xiaodong blacked his face and said, "Delicious, delicious, what else do you know besides eating? When my father left, he left us a cake."

Xiao Xiaofan dragged his chin in distress and said, "The noodles are not tasty."

Xiao Xiaodong bit his lip. Although the noodle cake was full, it was indeed not tasty. The cake was so rough that it tasted like sand in the mouth.

"Some foods are good." Xiao Xiaodong said angrily.

Xiao Xiaofan bowed his head in a grievance and pulled his clothes.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Xiaofan and said: "It is not allowed to steal the door in the future, what if he comes in again and grabs something?"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "I know."

After the doors of the two little ghosts were closed, Xiao Jingting's ears were erected. After listening to the movements in the door, Xiao Jingting found that the fusion of the original owner's soul became very sharp. His words became extremely sharp. in.

When the original owner was just assigned here, he also hoped that the family would think of him and take him back. He spent a lot of money on it. He didn't know how to control himself. The more money he spent, the less he spent. The original owner put his mind on Xu Muan and ran to Xu Muan. He robbed money in his house and robbed Xu Mu'an of the family that was finally saved.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his forehead. Although those things weren't done by Xiao Jingting, but after the fusion of the original owner's soul, Xiao Jingting felt the same with all the past of the original owner.

"Brother, that custard is delicious." Xiao Xiaofan licked his lips.

"He would spend so much money, sitting in the morning and evening, and we will be implicated by him." Xiao Xiaodong said angrily.

Xiao Xiaofan blinked his glasses and said, "Will we not eat at that time?"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yeah! Not only the uneaten, but also the unoccupied, sleeping on the streets."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong, wowed, and cried, "I don't want that."

Xiao Xiaofan's cry came into Xiao Jingting's ears, making Xiao Jingting sad and astringent.

Xiao Jingting walked back to the house and checked his belongings. When Xiao Jingting first came, there were 20 acres of land on the account, five acres of top land, six acres of medium land, nine acres of lower land, but now only five acres of land Waiting for the field.

Xiao Jingting scratched his head, this prodigal son, ruined his family! How do you pick yourself through at this time?