Chapter 124

Lei Xuan pulled the frightened Xiao Xiaofan away, and Xiao Xiaofan experienced a lot of fright, and obediently followed Lei Xuan.

"Your master, did you do anything strange to you?" Lei Xuan asked Xiao Xiaofan looking at the gray-faced man with a bitter face.

Xiao Xiaofan scratched his head and said, "I don't know! Master said a lot of strange words."

"What did he say?" Lei Xuan asked.

"He said, "Good apprentice, Master doesn't want it, but Master is helpless! You are so sensible, you must be happy to complete Master, anyway, you don't like to practice, occupying this body, it's a waste of things. Such a good talent only knows that wasting time will hurt your Master and I have waited for more than a year."

"Wait for Master to help you, you don't need to practice in your life, you don't hate cultivation the most, so you must be very happy."

Xiao Xiaofan sobbed and said, "I must practice well in the future."

Lei Xuan patted Xiao Xiaofan's shoulder and said, "Well, practice well in the future, and then, what happened to your master?"

"Then, Master came to my head." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Lei Xuan was shocked and secretly said: Bai Lizheng did implement the defeat, but he didn't know what happened. Without success, Bai Lizheng had prepared for this defeat for more than ten years.

"Running into your head?" Lei Xuan asked.

"Master was blown out by a golden light, Master seemed to be injured, and then Master rushed in again, Master was flicked by the golden light again, Master was fierce and kept scolding me. Later, Master seemed to be blazed by the flames in my mind Burnt to death, I did not intentionally." Xiao Xiaofan said a little sad.

Lei Xuanman said with surprise: "That's it! Your Master, what do you call you!"

"Master asked me if I had eaten Ding Soul Pill, and said that I was delusional and said that he wasted so many resources to train me. I was ungrateful, and Master scolded me as a little rabbit, going to the eighteenth level of hell." Xiao Xiaofan said with a cry of sadness.

Xiao Xiaofan also understood that Bai Lizheng seemed to want to do something bad to him, but was unsuccessful. When thinking of Bai Lizheng's previous care for him, and thinking of Bai Lizheng's last grimace, Xiao Xiaofan felt discouraged.

Lei Xuan's eyes widened in surprise, and said, "Have you ever eaten Dinghun Pill?"

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head and said, "No! I don't know what Dinghun Pill is!"

Lei Xuan: "..." Lei Xuan suddenly thought of Xiao Xiaodong. When he went to Xiao Xiaodong himself, Xiao Xiaodong didn't seem to be anxious at all. For the current result, Xiao Xiaodong seemed to have expected it. Perhaps, Xiao Xiaofan had already been I have eaten Dingshen Pill, but Xiao Xiaofan himself does not know yet.

He was still strange! Xiao Xiaodong loved Xiao Xiaofan very much, but when things happened, Xiao Xiaodong was calm and calm. Lei Xuan was originally so calm about Xiao Xiaodong, but now there are only admiration.

"Don't tell anyone about this." Lei Xuanding advised.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Okay."

Xiao Xiaofan frowned and looked downcast.

"What's wrong with you?" Lei Xuan asked.

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head, somewhat lost: "It's okay, just, they took all my space rings."

"Is there anything valuable in it?" Lei Xuan asked.

Xiao Xiaofan shook his head and said, "It's not precious, but there are so many foods in it. I don't see my dad often. I save my food and cheaper those guys."