Chapter 178

On top of the gorgeous spaceship, several teenagers' faces were tense.

"Brother Miao, the spaceship in front of you doesn't stop, your grandpa's identity seems to be unable to control each other!"

Miao Han tightened his face and clenched his fists, saying: "We are faster than them. As long as we exceed them, let the other person help us block the green beast behind us, then we should be able to escape."

"The other party has only two foundations. What should I do if one of them is killed by the green skin beast?"

"You can't control that much, first find these two guys to block it." Miao Han said.

"Brother Miao, you have proposed to kill monsters and beasts in such a place, how good it is now!" Cao Tongdao said.

Miao Han said unpleasantly: "When I proposed to come here, you did not object!"

Xie Jinyan sighed helplessly and said, "The two brothers, at this time, you should stop arguing."

"There is no master in this ghost place."

"It used to be two foundations, but now there are four foundations. The other party seems to have two helpers and should be able to block one."

"Eh, the other party will still have a helper coming, maybe it can block one." Cao Tongzui said this, but he was thinking: The two foundations rushed over at this time, is it because Lingshi wants to be crazy? , The brain doesn't seem to work well! Must be a poor ghost.

"I can only hope that these people will not be so embarrassed." Miao Han said.

"This green skin beast, it's really annoying not to be spared," Xie Jinyan looked at the green skin beast who was chasing behind.

...

Xiao Xiaodong looked at the rapidly flying spaceship and said, "The other party is over."

The opponent's spaceship surpassed the past, and when he passed by Xiao Xiaodong's spaceship, he stopped without stopping.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at the spaceship where the other party flew past and said, "That spaceship is so impressive!"

Xiao Xiaodong: "..." Xiaofan, an idiot, grows the will of others at this time and extinguishes his prestige.

The green beast chased in anger, and when he met Xiao Xiaodong and others, he rolled up a huge wave.

Xiao Xiaodong's little chicken jumped into the water, and in an instant, turned into a monster like a dragon and a dragon.

"Brother, your little chaffinch, jumped into the river and committed suicide." Xiao Xiaofan paused and said: "Oh, it's not dead, it's a swimming chicken, brother, your chicken can swim."

Xiao Xiaodong listened to Xiao Xiaofan's startled shouts full of speechlessness.

Chen Xu blackened and said, "Your brother, this monster, is not a chicken, but a Mirage!"

He had known for a long time that monsters that appeared inexplicably in mines were absolutely extraordinary. Phantom dragons were born of juvenile chickens and dragons. When they entered the water, they turned into dragons. They were good at Luozhi fantasy and like to eat swallows.

Huahua opened his mouth with a scream, the blue mist was suddenly confused on the sea surface, and several marty sea beast phantoms appeared on the sea surface. The original aggressive green leather beast seemed to be deterred.

"Everybody shot." Xiao Xiaodong shouted. The green beast was trapped by the illusion of flowers, but only temporarily. Huahua's bloodline is higher than that of the green skin beast, but, only at the foundation level, the green skin beast's level is Jindan, which is not a little bit worse.