Chapter 85

Here are thirty-two thousand silver. Hurry up and prepare some weapons, runes, and protective clothing. I can't count on my parents." Mu Shuyu sighed with a sigh of relief.

Yesterday evening, the Xiao family sent people to send two or three pieces of fourth-level instruments and some fourth-level symbols.

Father Xiao and Mother Xiao should not know that Xiao Jinfeng was promoted to the sixth floor of Qi training. The level of the things sent was very low. However, even for the fifth floor of Qi training, the use of fourth-level instruments was not enough. Everyone is working hard to prepare things for the contestants, but...

Father Xiao and Mother Xiao should have been prepared, but not for Xiao Jinfeng.

The five-story cultivator who practiced qi has a low survival rate. Xiaofu and Xiaomu sent such a thing, making Mu Shuyu feel that they did not take Xiao Jinfeng's life and death in mind.

Xiao Jingting also received a copy, although it was a lot more than Xiao Jinfeng's, but it didn't go much.

The main resources of Xiao Father and Xiao Mother should still be placed on Xiao Qingyan.

"I know, let you bother." Xiao Jinfeng put away the silver ticket.

"Parents are too eccentric." Mu Shuyu couldn't help it. Mu Shuyu really didn't want to say that Father Xiao and Mother Xiao were not, but it was too eccentric.

Xiao Jinfeng froze for a moment, and apologized: "I'm sorry, I was wronged."

Mu Shuyu shook his head and said, "I'm fine, it's just you...you must come back safely."

"Relax, I have practiced Qi for six floors, and I will be able to return safely." Xiao Jinfeng said.

"Third brother, really a good person." Mu Shuyu said sincerely.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Yes!"

His third brother, he really can't see through more and more, and even Hequelan can get it. The third brother thinks about him for anything good. It is really a lucky thing for his three lives. In fact, the third brother is good, if the elder brother You can let go of your prejudices and make friends with your younger brother, maybe you can get a lot of it, but unfortunately...

Brother... Brother has parents to worry about, so he doesn't need to be troublesome.

Soon it was the day of departure, just in case, the four big families started together.

...

When Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng arrived at the meeting place, they caused a sensation.

This time, there were four elders with eight levels of qi practice. The secret qi tactics of Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng didn't get home, so people discovered the true cultivation behavior at once.

During this time, Xiao Qingyan has been staying by Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu, and Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng have been staying outside the city, probably because of the apology for treating the second and third sons, or may be guilty. Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu did not Deliberately check the status of the two young sons, so that Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng are promoted to practice Qi six levels, Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu still know nothing.

When Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng both advanced to the sixth level of Qi training, Xiao Linfeng was stunned.

Xiao Linfeng is also one of the eight leaders of Qi accompanied by this practice. People of other families, only when Xiao Linfeng had long known about the promotion of his two sons, hid them as a killer and kept them in the dark , Xiao Linfeng was sourly bitten by others.